Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't beat black Adam he has a move that instantly knocks out every character 1 hit sooooooo FFRRRUUUUstrating

I can't beat black Adam he has a move that instantly knocks out every character 1 hit sooooooo FFRRRUUUUstrating

:rotfl

Mvc3_wolverine_berserker_barrage_x.jpg

holding back doesn't block it just makes you move back. found the game easy on medium so I tried playing on hard, beat batman as wonder women, then got raped by Bruce Willis in the green armor. he made a phone call on his cell demanding his company pick up a suit and add a visor so he can stop taking hits to his face. I find myself frustrated playing the damn demo cause I don;t know how to play it, since there's no freakin tutorial.

Pause the game and you can see the move list. "I'm gonna just press anything and get mad when I don't win."

I did just that obviously. does't say anything about blocking which is fine of they wanna leave out a feature like that. at least include a tutorial with the demo so people don't get frustrated playing a game your trying to sell. I had half my life stripped away in an orgy of combos that I can't break out from. on med the game is easy and on hard it's just rape.

not saying that this game is a massive fail cause hard is too hard. just saying that medium should be harder. or they should change the titles to
easy
easy
easy
hard
rape

the other problem I find, and it has nothing to do with the game but if you don't have an arcade stick your hands are going to hurt from thumbing those buttons like hell to keep up with the flurry of attacks.

not saying that this game is a massive fail cause hard is too hard. just saying that medium should be harder. or they should change the titles to
easy
easy
easy
hard
rape

Hahahaha, e-mail them your feedback.

I was excited to play the demo, but after a few plays I think its nothing special. The graphics are rough too.

Other people will beat me at this game cos it's too hard and also my women fingers will hurt :( CANCELLED!!!!!!&^%$£"

I can't get into fighting games these days, but since it's DC, I watched some video. Looks alright I guess. Wonder Woman's model looks terrible to me. As a comic nerd, it's also weird seeing someone like Batman taking a huge combo from Wonder Woman and just standing up afterward LOL. Shouldnt he be dead?. Or at least in critical condition at the hospital? Yeah, I know it's a fighting game, but like I said, it's something I cant help but think about when seeing such huge differences in power level fighting like this.

Back