Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I I think I may have seen that same youtube video that is over 1 hour worth of the story. I saw the first 5 mins and then read the comments. Comment section is like screaming how DC is going to mess up Justice League movie because this story mode is so epic! I stopped watching because I don't want to spoil for myself!

But in reality DC would never do this as a JL movie. The same way Marvel would never use Civil War for an Avengers movie. They are not going to paint one of their classic heroes as a villain in a mainstream way. Comics and video games are one thing. They are niche markets. But a movie is global. Having Tony and Superman be villains in films would never even be thought of. Kind of like how people were saying JGL should be Batman in JL. You will never get a Batman film where Bruce Wayne isn't Batman. WB would never allow it. Same way as much as i love Miles Morales, he will never in any way show up as Spiderman outside of comics.

:gah: Had a really long day at work today and was looking forward to seeing who the Battle Arena winner was (Batman) and who the first DLC character would be. But oh no, they had to delay it. :slap As if today didn't already suck with the terrorist attack they had to take away some glimmer of enjoyment out of the day for some of us.

Really liking this game. Only spent a little while on it but it is exactly what I expected and love.

Back