Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it, just got an email that my supplier didn't get their full stock allocation in time for the local release date, so I won't get my game sent to me until the end of next week now... :gah:

I want to punch people through buildings, damn it! :lol

Yeah, love the one in the batcave when you knock them into the elevator and jump in after them.

I think I see a patch coming later for Harley...

Not that she have the 2 hit combo on demand stun...

You can continue to air juggle right after her 4 meter special! :lol Doing that special where they are launched toward the corner will make it easier to connect. Harley at least got a few combos to link her special with and thats the easy part. I am also trying to figure out if there is any way I can link a combo into her For Mister J 2 hit stun, then combo launch into the special, then air juggle for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

I got a spare code for the arkham skin dlc if any freaks want to trade, looking for new 52 ideally

Either play it a **** ton and don't spend your points on anything, or buy about 150,000 tokens for like twenty bucks.

lol, I got lucky with a gold pack. Now how do I turn Batman into a Batman Beyond skin on the PS3 Game?

I really want that new 52 Superman skin and have been looking on Ebay. I don't know how some vendors have multiple copies of them unless they did bought multiple collectors edition. I am not sure myself if I should get in on the bid just for skins. Would hate it if I start going on a skin purchase spree just to collect all the skin when some complete edition will eventually come out for $29.99. :thud:

And theyre going for like $20 per dlc pack. I'm gonna laugh if they release costumes next week

Back