Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing as Nightwing. He has always been one of my favorite characters. I like his juggles and combos. His new 52 skin looks much cooler because he has the correct hair color.

Been playing as Nightwing. He has always been one of my favorite characters. I like his juggles and combos. His new 52 skin looks much cooler because he has the correct hair color.

Nightwing is so freaking awesome. I kept playing as him all last night :lol I agree, the new 52 skin looks better, but the regime skin is still pretty bada$$

I've been using Joker and Killer Frost the most. They are really fun. It takes a little bit to get into ranked matches, but when I do the matches are usually fun. Unfortunately pretty much everyone uses Batman characters, but that's to be expected I suppose.

With the MK season pass you got the four 4 DLC characters and a couple of new skins with each DLC character. The Classic Ninja DLC was a separate pack though. I would expect it might be similar here, although I could see them skipping out on the freebie skins as the classic ninjas were retailer exclusives eventually. The free skins were new to the DLC.

I've been using Killer Frost. I kinda suck at fighting games now. Compared to when I was younger in the hey days of fighting games, where I would sink hours and hours into games and master all the hidden moves etc lol

Now its' more casual.
But been doing ok in Ranked matches. NOt sure if Killer Frost is actually an easy character to use, or a bit limited and tougher.

Either way I either know I'm going to get crushed quick, by a fighting master whipping all sorts of combos out.
Or, I do ok and hold my own. I play more defensively with her, keeping the distance when I can. Sneaking in for a power slide here and there to catch em off guard.

I played the game for an hour on Tuesday and had a lot of fun. Also played the Superman STARS mission and got 3 stars on all but one. Those kryptonite batarangs are a *****!!

I still can't understand why they took out the right trigger to block and opted for a press back to block. That's my only real gripe.

That and the ****ing green batarangs.

I'd say Martian Manhunter has a pretty firm chance at being one of them, as one of the shadow previews looked very MM-like. Unless they are just using generic shadow outlines as place-holders, and/or to throw people off. Which, of course, is also very possible...

Personally I'd like to see someone like Etrigan or Swamp Thing added to the line up. Maybe Doctor Fate.

Back