Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this play similar to marvel vs capcom? as in a straight up fighting game, or is this more story driven? I'm completely ignorant but was looking for a new game.

I'd say Martian Manhunter has a pretty firm chance at being one of them, as one of the shadow previews looked very MM-like. Unless they are just using generic shadow outlines as place-holders, and/or to throw people off. Which, of course, is also very possible...

Personally I'd like to see someone like Etrigan or Swamp Thing added to the line up. Maybe Doctor Fate.

There is a really well done story line when you play single player. This game is a ton of fun and has a lot to offer...one player, versus, online, the challenges/star labs stuff, etc.

Does this play similar to marvel vs capcom? as in a straight up fighting game, or is this more story driven? I'm completely ignorant but was looking for a new game.

Its more like mortal combat with upgraded effects. Scene transitions and grudge matches. Very fun

It's its own thing, it's not like MK proper or MvC or SF.

They really created a standalone unique fighter.

Its mortal kombat with superman

It is not, a Mortal Kombat with Superman would be MK vs DC, that was a proper MK game minus the crazy gore.

Injustice differs enough from MK that I see it as a unique fighting game.

I tried to get into this game, but I am old n done with fighter games. Gimme LEGO Avengers! Hulk. Smash.

It is not, a Mortal Kombat with Superman would be MK vs DC, that was a proper MK game minus the crazy gore.

send me a fiend request!

So the Character is fully visible on the screen?! And it's not like a single person type shooter thing where are I can see are my hands right? Oh and thanks for not making fun of my ignorance:-( I do try and get some gaming in once or twice a month if I get the time

Combo videos are starting to show up on youtube! I am been practicing hours with Wonder Women to find the good BnB combos without meter and have ran out of ideas. I decided to spoil it for myself to see what others have found before I decide to find them myself. Found this O_O

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynJI78s_eaI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynJI78s_eaI[/ame]

Kmart is gonna have this for $40 come may 5th. With the way online play is, that's about a decent price.

Combo videos are starting to show up on youtube! I am been practicing hours with Wonder Women to find the good BnB combos without meter and have ran out of ideas. I decided to spoil it for myself to see what others have found before I decide to find them myself. Found this O_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynJI78s_eaI

:thud:
tumblr_mbp2nrZuAX1r3aisk.gif

Back