Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw my controller in rage today. I haven't done that in like 15 years lol
I get pissed at the spammers when I feel I can't do anything to escape.
Like getting nailed with Deathstrokes machine guns from across the screen.

Or I get pissed when I can't pull out my moves, like today and turns out I was going down/back, rather then back/down, and was like...Why the HELL won't that move work! GAAAHHH. Lost, then threw controller lol

:gah::slap

The way zoning works in this game is really frustrating. When I fight characters like Sinestro and Raven I feel like the way the game is designed makes dealing with them annoyingly difficult. Same with Black Adam.

About halfway through the story mode. It is actually pretty good so far. I ventured into multiplayer and got my @-ss kicked in vs and KOTH. Fighting games are not my strength. I am just a glorified button masher. :lol

My XBox ID is mikem01832. Hit me up if you want an easy way to rack up XP. :lol

This game is in desperate need of some more super moves, at the very least they could've added one more for each character, and even then it would've still fallen short of MvC3.

But just one is pathetic. :(

This game is in desperate need of some more super moves, at the very least they could've added one more for each character, and even then it would've still fallen short of MvC3.

But just one is pathetic. :(

Yeah, I don't play fighting games, but when I watched a review of this, I was shocked when they said that each character had one super. That would get old fast. Same with the intro and outros. The same lines every time.

I don't play fighting games either but only one super doesn't bother me (yet). Might be cool to be able to unlock more later but right now it's not an issue for me. This game has been a lot of fun so far.

Last edited:
Did anyone else get this game from Walmart with the Arkham skin code that says already redeemed?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

I just save my super move for the final end move. Great way to end it. And then it's like a fatality anyway.
I don't overuse them either. I've gone many fights where I didn't need to use it, or didn't want to.

Rather I chewed up my power bar, making the special moves stronger versions anyway.

Bah...no one has a PS3?
All you xbox fanboys...lol :wink1:

Back