Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Seriously?

The access cards dont unlock anything that great: music, concept art, and XP boosts (which I havent used yet, but i do believe they can be reused once you have enough access cards again)

The armory cards unlock character skins.

Ok, so other than skins, art, music, icons, etc, nothing can be bought to improve how quickly you gain XP.

I think those boosts do just that. :dunno

Help me ObiWan Nick Obi. :(

I hate fighting games, i'm going back to BF. :lol

This game is fun.

I won my first online match, must've been a blind retarded criple with one arm. :yess:

Beat his *** down, wasn't easy though. :lol

Lol Seriously?

The access cards dont unlock anything that great: music, concept art, and XP boosts (which I havent used yet, but i do believe they can be reused once you have enough access cards again)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:slap

I still want to play against you! I'm not as good at this one as I am in UMVC3 so I'm sure you have a chance

Lol Seriously?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:slap

I still want to play against you! I'm not as good at this one as I am in UMVC3 so I'm sure you have a chance

I would go play against you now but I have a dark living room (red ceiling) and I can't see if Spiders are going to jump on me so I don't use the living room during the night. :lol

I still need to spray my Ortho Home Defense. :lol

Wife and her red ceiling. :gah:

You wouldn't believe how much that darkens a room, great for movie viewing though, like a movie theater. :lol

****ing spiders.

I would go play against you now but I have a dark living room (red ceiling) and I can't see if Spiders are going to jump on me so I don't use the living room during the night. :lol

I still need to spray my Ortho Home Defense. :lol

Wife and her red ceiling. :gah:

You wouldn't believe how much that darkens a room, great for movie viewing though, like a movie theater. :lol

****ing spiders.

I hear ya! I have to go to get my laundry out of the dryer and I know there are some big MFers down there. Saw 'em when I put the laundry in. Gotta get some Ortho too! :panic:

Just finished story mode last night. I gotta say, I was pretty impressed. This was an amazing game. Time to beat everyone down with the new superman godfall skin. Haha

Back