Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Arrow code yesterday for the Xbox. I didn't know there were only a certain # of people given codes. I tried to redeem my code for the Xbox Avatar/Theme but it stated that the code had already been redeemed.

The WBID is utterly stupid. I have most of the stuff unlocked in the game but I haven't earned a single point for the daily login one. Glitchy piece of crap.

In other news I finally dodged all of batmans kryptonite batarangs. That challenge was beyond stupid.

Batman Beyond, Arkham Harley, New 52 Green Lantern, and Knightfall Bane to anyone who can get me a PS3 Arrow code

How do u unlock the Knightfall skin for batman?? Also, what did u have to vote on to unlock the arrow skin? Was it an in game vote and if so where do I go to vote????

bane skin u need to rate the ios game
arrow costume was a vote thing on facebook a while ago

Everyone relax, you'll be able to buy everything in the future, don't go dumping $60.00 for a skin on Ebay. :lol

Unless you're mad rich, then you can do whatever the hell you want. :lol

Last edited:
Yeah that arrow skin is going for a crazy amount! I'm all in for any and all dlc skins though...whenever those might be.

yeah i wouldnt pay more than 10 and thats only because i love the show, normally 5 would be my max for one

Back