Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman 91% Damage Combo :horror Combo is not hard to do at all. Just pick this stage and be at that spot and WHAM!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvMw89XBZ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvMw89XBZ0[/ame]

Last edited:
:lol that combo is nuts. i'm lucky if i can pull off 3 or 4 and then use an ability like heat vision or something. :lol

yeah i wouldnt pay more than 10 and thats only because i love the show, normally 5 would be my max for one

yeah, love the show as well. the skin looks awesome as well but those prices...:cuckoo:

green arrow is not even my favorite on the game so far. i thought there would be just one or two that i wanted to play consistently but there are like 6 or 7 that i really like.

What the hell do I do with all these hero cards, xp points, backgrounds, icons, portraits, boosts, armory keys, access cards that I earned. :panic:

It's way too confusing, the IOS version is even more confusing. :lol

I want to spend/use/enable wisely, help. :lol

Crap, I have to read instructions, i'm going back to my home turf, Battlefield. :lol

Last edited:
When I first started Ranked normal matches, I was in the 3000's.
Now I had it in the 900's. Back on a sucky losing streak, so back in the 1000's. lol

Gonna push for 800 or 700 globally if I can. I'll be happy with that. lol

I just bought the collectors off eBay and the dude said that he'll include an arrow skin pack. If anyone has an arkham code I'll trade the arrow code xbox

The guy gave me red son, season pass and arrow. I used the season pass and it worked so the codes should be good. All I want is arkham Catwoman ol. I want that new 52 WW too much.

I don't give a **** about the arrow one
I'm iffy about using the red son one cause that **** is selling for a good amount on ebay

Ok, I used cards in the Archives XP screen (blue/red/green), what the hell does that mean. :lol

The last XP option was locked until level 50.

Is that a one time only deal or do I have to keep replenishing?

Is that for single player or multiplayer?

How does that benefit me dammit. :lol

Also, which songs are good to open up?

Back