Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deathstroke is probably my favorite character to play as so far (as he was on MK vs DC). Haven't played as anyone outside the story mode characters and only up to Lex in the Dallas Cowboy Lab missions. Joker is probably my second favorite though (just as he was in MK vs DC as well). Love the Arkham skin on him. Really wish Deathstroke had a classic skin. Not a fan of the red eye on his mask. Too new 52 for my liking. I do like the unmasked version though and Flashpoint is kinda fun. But I do like him in his masked look, just not a big fan is this interpretation of it though. The Arkham Origins one rocks though.

Speaking of Arkham, I really hope Nightwing, Bane, and Grundy get Arkham skins like the other 4 characters from that game did.

They aren't as bad as the tower was in the last MK. You had to beat them in order. No skipping. And there was a couple of really hard ones fighting Shao Kahn. But yeah, they are a bit of a pain aren't they :lol

Harley's missions are some of the most rage inducing!
Avoid stupid missiles....fighting catwoman when your health is reducing, every time I try to recover health, Catwoman would combo me to death.

arGHHH

So I need some new people to play with (xbox). One of the people I normally play with told me yesterday that batman's combos are too easy to link, that jumping in deep with a hard kick was cheap because they couldnt block it, and that the grappling hook was cheap because it went across the whole map. Then the person said they were done playing against me. Mind you, this person used Deathstroke and Doomsday the whole time.

Anywho. If any one here wants to get some matches in (xbox) send me a friend request - Lxi Nick Lxi

I'm not the greatest but I'm not the worst either.

Back