Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reached the half way point. Also picked up the Red Son and Black Lantern codes. Loving this game

Hahah you just said and did exactly what I did word for word my friend. I broke my only controller from raging this afternoon.

Ha, ha. I had to scroll back afew pages to see your post. Also like you, I have not lost it over a game like that in years. The controller I was using was pretty worn and the directional pad and stick were not working well, so busting it wasn't a huge loss and sure felt good. Luckily I had a backup in much better condition. Still can't beat Catwoman though. Grrrr...

I don't recall Catwoman being very frustrating (but then again, I am ok with just getting 2 starts instead of all three), but the rocket one with Harley definitely was! I hated the Nightwing laser dodging levels too. I swear I was several inches away from the lasers and it would say they went off.

My d pad was getting worn out too. I had a hard time getting through that Superman level where he saved the human by smashing and lasering because the controller wasn't responding. :lol Switched to the other and got through it just fine.

I gave up on getting 3 stars because I kept raging. :lol but cat woman was my absolute least favorite character. I'm horrible with her. I think that's what made it just that much more frustrating for me.

I hate Star Labs, though at least if you go back you only have to finish the mission and get the missing star, don' have to do everything all over again. At least MK's challenge Tower you only had to finish it.

The trick I found for the dodging cat woman with superman mission was to quickly knock her away with say, ice breath. Once she's away, jump up and smash her with that ice crystal and back off. After that just jump in the air away from her and keep spamming her with the eye lasers.

That one and the kryptonite batarang one frustrated me the most but I killed them after working on other crap.

Oh hell no I have to play through like 150 missions before I can get to play wonder woman's star lab thing

Question, does anyone here know how well this game did in sales? TRU is gonna have it for $35 this Sunday. Talk about your fast drops.

Anyway playing the iOS version of injustice?
Initially I only played it to unlock some costumes, but nw I'm so damn hooked, that I play it more than I do on the PS3.

The endless grinding just makes it so addictive. And it being on mobile means I get to play when I have some free time at work, or when I'm commuting.

Some tips if u wanna get started:
1) Bronze cards are useless even when leveled up.
2) Get Silver cards as soon as you can, still fairly decent against tougher battles.
3) Gold cards are the best, u get Prison Superman if u completed the story mode on console, use him n level up all the way.

Anyway playing the iOS version of injustice?
Initially I only played it to unlock some costumes, but nw I'm so damn hooked, that I play it more than I do on the PS3.

The endless grinding just makes it so addictive. And it being on mobile means I get to play when I have some free time at work, or when I'm commuting.

Some tips if u wanna get started:
1) Bronze cards are useless even when leveled up.
2) Get Silver cards as soon as you can, still fairly decent against tougher battles.
3) Gold cards are the best, u get Prison Superman if u completed the story mode on console, use him n level up all the way.

It really is addicting, isn't it?:lol

Back