Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. DC let Stan do takes on DC characters. I think his Batman was a black guy if I remember correctly. I think Stan has gotten to the point where people just see him as a living legend for comics in general. Just because he was a Marvel founder doesn't make him unpopular at DC. Plenty of guys bounce between either company these day. I mean, how could you NOT like Stan Lee? :lol

I dunno. DC let Stan do takes on DC characters. I think his Batman was a black guy if I remember correctly. I think Stan has gotten to the point where people just see him as a living legend for comics in general. Just because he was a Marvel founder doesn't make him unpopular at DC. Plenty of guys bounce between either company these day. I mean, how could you NOT like Stan Lee? :lol

I'm amazed he's still active, good for him.

He looked good at the IM3 red carpet.

He's sort of the icon for comics in general to an un-knowing group of people.

I'm amazed he's still active, good for him.

He looked good at the IM3 red carpet.

He's so spry! I'm not even that spry now...I wanna be spry! :monkey2

back to mvc?? really?? I'll haveto brush up on it ;)

FR sent! (There is no space after the 4 btw)

I have to fix that. :lol

I'm sure we'll have a blast with Injustice, good stuff.

He's sort of the icon for comics in general to an un-knowing group of people.

He's so spry! I'm not even that spry now...I wanna be spry! :monkey2

I just ate a bacon egg and cheese. :yess:

I'd **** myself if it was Donna troy and Cassie but no supposedly its gonna be bat girl, general zod and scorpion from mortal kombat

Back