Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hooked on online ranked match fighting right now. sometimes I win, sometimes I lose badly. But still fun.

Is is strange I haven't even started story mode yet? lol
I will in time. That's the great replay value this game will have for me.
Lots to do.

I wonder if that includes toys r us canada, cause I'm tired of playing the waiting game.

I know this has probably been asked before, but I don't feel like searching through the thread :p how do you get the knightfall skin for batman? Do you have to unlock it in the iOS game?

I know this has probably been asked before, but I don't feel like searching through the thread :p how do you get the knightfall skin for batman? Do you have to unlock it in the iOS game?

I don't believe there is a Knightfall Batman skin. The only Knightfall skin is for Bane, and that is unlocked by rating the iOS companion app.

Toys R Us

Finished story mode and thought it was cool. Love the flash. He is probably the one with which I have the most fun.

I don't believe there is a Knightfall Batman skin. The only Knightfall skin is for Bane, and that is unlocked by rating the iOS companion app.

In the credits, it showed Bane breaking Batman's back and I thought they were both Knightfall skins. Was that just Bats' new 52 skin then?

Batman does have a knightfall outfit. I think. There's a YouTube video of all the reg and dlc costumes

stoped by toys r us and they said that tomorrow they will have a buy one get the second at %30 off. canada sucks just like peter griffin says

You have too dl the costumes or can you unlock them by playing the game?

I think you have to pay for them even though they may already be on disc because thenew 52, red son and arkham city packs are only 64kb. I think the batman knight outuft is from the iOS game. Arkham Harley is from the iOS game too

No idea if you can unlock them the old fashioned way

554841_10151541873096543_1014415922_n.jpg

I bet at least one of us losers would be able to beat Stan at this game :lol

I know he's said his life goal now is to make a cameo in a DC film :lol :rock

Back