Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last being a WTF character isn't that surprising based on Freddy Krueger being the last DLC character for the last MK. I'm surprised Scorpion wasn't already in the game really. Zod and Batgirl are wastes though as they'll be variants of Batman and Superman really. At least Scorpion and Lobo are different than that. I hope that list isn't true. If they want to add MK characters, make them a separate DLC or better yet, even free DLC as they are just advertising MK for Netherrealm.

I'd **** myself if it was Donna troy and Cassie but no supposedly its gonna be bat girl, general zod and scorpion from mortal kombat

As much as I like Batgirl, I really hope she isn't DLC -- the game already has enough Batman characters.

I'm hoping the female DLC is Black Canary, Zatanna or Star Sapphire. I think either of those could be really fun to play as. :pray:

started the game today.
WOW ! loving the story mode. so many amazing heroes.
ohh man green arrow is so funny. I actually like oliver's moves.
the power moves are so epic.
just got to cyborg.
one hell of a fighting game.

Exactly. He IS Batman. Hamill IS the Joker. They are that iconic now. We've had over a generation grow up having them as Batman and Joker. The guy in this game is a decent Joker, but I would have traded him for Hamill in a heartbeat. Would have like Clancy Brown as Luthor too, but the YJ guy wasn't bad either.

I absolutely hated the jokers voice in this game. I couldn't stand it, and it drove me nuts. I really hope Hamil will be back as the joker for Arkham Origins.

I want this so bad, but I can't justify paying for this when I'm sure an Ultimate edition will pop out at holiday time with all DLC in the 39.99 range.

I actually prefer the Joker's voice in this game over Hamill's. It sounds a lot more believable.

Back