Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked this up for $34.99 at TRU today! Can't wait to play it. Anyone who has kids, is it ok or too much for them? I really haven't seen much on this game yet aside from the video trailers which don't show the gameplay.

My Son who is 7 loves playing the Avengers Battle for Earth game, which I thought was pretty lame and boring. Hoping this has a lot more too it than that game.

If there is an option to turn the blood off like there was in MK vs DCU I think it should be fine.

I'm really glad I didn't buy the Season's Pass. Batgirl, Scorpion, and Zod are complete wastes ESPECIALLY Batgirl.

I'm upset they chose Batgirl over a different female character. Even if her gameplay is completely different than Batman -- there are enough Batman characters in this game.

I would've loved to see Black Canary, Zatanna, Star Sapphire or even Supergirl over her.

I'm upset they chose Batgirl over a different female character. Even if her gameplay is completely different than Batman -- there are enough Batman characters in this game.

I would've loved to see Black Canary, Zatanna, Star Sapphire or even Supergirl over her.

:goodpost::exactly:

That's a poor choice of representation from the broader DCU

There are a lot of Bat characters. If we were going to get another I would rather have gotten Robin. Still as long as I can use her Cassandra Cain outfit I will be happy.

Anybody else wish (and i know this is a long shot) that Hot Toys would pick up this games Licence and make 1/6 figures from it, some of the coolest looking characters i've seen in a while; Catwoman, Raven, killer frost, joker , BANE!!!, just to name a few.... This is the best fighting game ever made.. just finished the single player, very cool better than MK story but same style which was much appreciated... Really also wish NR would pick up Marvel and make a game in the Marvel Universe :) :) :)

I'd get regime Catwoman and any Wonder Woman if hot toys made stuff from this game.

Stupidass clash wouldn't work and a noob won

Anybody else wish (and i know this is a long shot) that Hot Toys would pick up this games Licence and make 1/6 figures from it, some of the coolest looking characters i've seen in a while; Catwoman, Raven, killer frost, joker , BANE!!!, just to name a few.... This is the best fighting game ever made.. just finished the single player, very cool better than MK story but same style which was much appreciated... Really also wish NR would pick up Marvel and make a game in the Marvel Universe :) :) :)

Nope. They still haven't delivered on Arkham City yet. No need to add another video game that will have a sequel out before figures :lol

There are a couple of costumes I really like but I am fine with them in DC Universe action figure form. I really dig Deathstroke, Shazam, Flash, Green Arrow, Bane and Supes costume-wise and would like to see Mattel make them as well.

Back