Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because they haven't put the free patch/compatibility pack up yet, I'd imagine. Which should have happened at the same time as the dlc went online...

Messed around with Lobo a bit. He is pretty cool - good combo of size and speed - and I really like the shotgun and chain moves. Also picked up the skin packs. Love the Deathstroke one.

Last edited:
Glad we're getting a lot of skin packs! Too bad they didn't have a season pass for that too. Classic Harley is great and so is Deathstroke, even if they did just reuse his MK skin - it was great then and is still great now. Glad Lobo came with Flashpoint Batman too - hopefully we'll get at least 1 free skin with all of the DLC characters.

I imagine Red Son, Arkham City, and maybe even Blackest Night will be future DLC skin packs like the 2 were today.

Can you play as Damian Wayne in this game? He's in the comic based on this game, & in the last issue I read .....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Huh? He's grown up already? Lame. He's still a kid in the Injustice comic. I Would rather use little kid Damian Wayne as Robin in the game. Little kid beating up Superman :yess: :lol Oh well. Cheers Cleveland.

Huh? He's grown up already? Lame. He's still a kid in the Injustice comic. I Would rather use little kid Damian Wayne as Robin in the game. Little kid beating up Superman :yess: :lol Oh well. Cheers Cleveland.

The game takes place a while after the comic prequel. It takes time to have Superman conquer the entire planet and have Batman get desperate enough to call on for help. We all know how much Batman likes asking for help :lol

The game takes place a while after the comic prequel. It takes time to have Superman conquer the entire planet and have Batman get desperate enough to call on for help. We all know how much Batman likes asking for help :lol
I see. Sounds interesting. I like the comic, but didn't think the game demo was all that. But at the same time, I still want the game, to see the continuation of the comic story :slap

I see. Sounds interesting. I like the comic, but didn't think the game demo was all that. But at the same time, I still want the game, to see the continuation of the comic story :slap

I'm in the same boat. I am loving the comics, but have never really been all that into fighting games.

Back