Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the Catwoman Star Labs. Worst one was fighting Nightwing where you had to perform a series of moves before defeating him. I 3 starred it after a half hour and a lot of swearing. :lol

Beginning to feel the same way. Unfortunately I purchased the pass before I heard the rumors of Scorpion being one the DLC characters.

Same. Then again I probably would have still wanted the three actual DC characters, so to buy each of those separately would have cost the same amount as the pass ended up being. So I suppose essentially I get Scorpion for free...I just wish that fourth character had been from the DCU. If they wanted to put an MK character in there he should have been some kind of unlockable instead.

Speaking of the season pass, anyone else not have the Flashpoint skins unlock when they purchased it, or am I missing something really obvious somewhere?

I'm really glad I didn't buy the Season's Pass. Batgirl, Scorpion, and Zod are complete wastes ESPECIALLY Batgirl.

I think it all comes down to the move sets, personally.

If Batgirl and Zod are basically reskinned clones of Batman and Superman, then yes, it's a waste. Not to mention a bit of a rip off. If, however, they each have their own distinctive move sets, I don't have a problem with either one of them (though there are certainly characters I would have preferred).

Wait and see, I guess...

I can't see how Zod would be anything but a Superman clone. There's only so many powers and types of moves a Kryptonian can have. I can see Batgirl being completely different though, Nightwing is. At least Lobo is all new. I can hope Scorpion at least has a new outfit and not just plugged in from the last MK.

Anyone know if we're getting new skins with each character like they did with MK? I'm just guessing that Lobo will have the Flashpoint Batman skin included :dunno

I'm a bit surprised Darkseid wasn't a DLC for this game. Considering he's the only MK vs DC character not in this game (aside from the Level transition). I kinda figured we'd get all of them, which we did besides him, so things like Shazam and Deathstroke weren't big reveals at the time to me since I figured they were a given. I mean if they were characters good enough to be in their top 10 they'd get used again.

GTFO out my DC game, Scorpion. Seriously? Ugh.

You know a character they could've done that's way more interesting than any DLC announced so far? Swamp Thing. Hell, even Animal Man, Deadman or The Spectre would be better than what's been revealed so far.

Oh well, at least the game itself is awesome. Glad I didn't get the Season Pass.

I just read the Injustice comics and they're reeeeeeally good, they set up the game perfectly and left me very pumped, even being a DC fan I was having doubts about getting this game, but I guess I'll have to get it to know the rest of the story.

Last edited:
I've played Injustice with friends and it's almost just as good, but I personally feel MK is more polished and a bit more fun to play.

I believe he is referring to the MKvsDC game, not MK 9. I don't think many people would argue that MKvsDC is better than Injustice.

Oh that one, I never played MKvsDC, only the demo I think, so I couldn't say much, but I checked metacritic and Injustice so far has better review scores.

BTW, does anyone know if they're gonna continue the Injustice comics past #16? Or does the game start right after the end of the comics?

Just picked this up for $34.99 at TRU today! Can't wait to play it. Anyone who has kids, is it ok or too much for them? I really haven't seen much on this game yet aside from the video trailers which don't show the gameplay.

My Son who is 7 loves playing the Avengers Battle for Earth game, which I thought was pretty lame and boring. Hoping this has a lot more too it than that game.

Back