Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is amazing and so fun!
I continue to improve as I play and practice and challenge tough people online.
Working with Raven now as my main.
Killer Frost as well!

Never give up! Never surrender! I lose more than I win online, but I keep at it.
Right now, approx. 80 wins, 108 losses :lol

This game is amazing and so fun!
I continue to improve as I play and practice and challenge tough people online.
Working with Raven now as my main.
Killer Frost as well!

Never give up! Never surrender! I lose more than I win online, but I keep at it.
Right now, approx. 80 wins, 108 losses :lol

play me if you want more wins. :rotfl

All you that got a price match at Walmart suck!

None of the stores around here would price match since it is not an exact match due to the extra game bundled with it.

Just finished all of the Star Labs :rock You unlock a Kryptonian Luthor skin when you do. Its basically his insurgency and regular costumes combined :lol LAME!

I have extra codes if anyone is interested

Let me know which ones and how much pal, I had no luck at all getting codes from my regular source down here for this. Availability of codes was surprisingly stingy locally.

Just finished all of the Star Labs :rock You unlock a Kryptonian Luthor skin when you do. Its basically his insurgency and regular costumes combined :lol LAME!

Thanks for letting us know. That does seem a little lame for all the work you put in

Still enjoying the heck out of this. My kids and I have been playing almost every night for a bit. Been messing around with the STAR labs stuff when my day hasn't been frustrating enough.

I got Arkham Skins Im selling as well for xbox360. let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for letting us know. That does seem a little lame for all the work you put in

I mean if the skin unlocked his powers the computer gets to use against you in the STAR Lab missions, it would be great: Hit damage bounce back, deadly lasers with instant death hit power, force field wall and rectangle projectiles, etc, etc :lol

Batgirl just announced

4B896049-804B-4235-9DC5-15B92DA52DD4-818-000000A34641218F_zps400d012a.jpg

Back