Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd settle just for the IOS costumes right now...damn you, lack of Android app! :lol

Hopefully those, and all the various pre-order exclusives, will be made available as DLC sometime in the future.

Last edited:
By the way, I just discovered that hitting Level 100 unlocks...absolutely nothing at all. :lol

That was a damn lot of grinding for nothing more than a cheevo... :lol

Oh well, guess I'll go work on the rest of the star labs missions...

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of the batgirl release but her gameplay looks fun with all the grappling.

Ok, I'm done with this game, getting my *** kicked too much and not enough time to learn it well

$40.00 for who wants it, also comes with MK vs DC

For Xbox. .

I installed the Arkham skins so I don't know if the code will still work for you.

PM me for my paypal.

I also have Raystorm, Omega Boost, Extreme G3 for PS but you need the original fat PS3 to play them.

I think I have played online once. Deathstroke just continuously shot me with his rifle. Then I wanted to break something.

Just reload the game, they'll show back up again. Unfortunately disappearing DLC and skins are a known bug (has happened to me quite a few times). Hopefully it is something that will be fixed as part of the next patch/update/dlc release.

They came back when I restarted game. Also sometimes when I go to dashboard when the game is running it'll stay on a black screen and I can't turn my Xbox off without pulling the plug

That appened to me once a couple of days ago (black screen freeze up), though the xbox still turned off at the power button in my case.

Isn't technology wonderful? :lol

Back