Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not free (unless you've bought the season pass already). You do have to buy him. None of the characters are freebies -just some skins with the compatibility update they bring with them.

They ain't missing anything. Folks online spammin teleport punches like crazy. Then ragequit when you punish after blocking it lol.

To real this guy kept teleport kicking me so I just crouched and blocked it the whole time. He quit during the game

People who don't have the season pass won't be able to play as scorpion till June 11th.

Seems fair to me that season pass holders get little perks like that for buying the pass blind- not knowing what characters would be included. :dunno

And after seeing the second Red Son pack, I really hope we get a second Arkham City pack for Nightwing, Bane, and Grundy :drool

Apparently more characters are coming as per the injustice Facebook page. This is good news!

Apparently more characters are coming as per the injustice Facebook page. This is good news!

Well, we know at least 1 more is coming from the season pass. Does that mean they are planning a SECOND round of characters then? If so, that is awesome. We could get both Zod and Martian Manhunter then. Black Cannary would be a good choice as well. They'll probably make Sub Zero another. Not sure who would be a clear choice for the last slot. Darkseid maybe since he was in MK vs DC? :dunno

Ame comi costume pack for Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and Harley. No idea of the release date but yay!
img_20130521_114126-jpg.5940

img_20130521_114349-jpg.5942

I don't get why they can't do some classic skins. They did Joker from The Killing Joke, so why not Bolland's Batman? Or the classic Infantino Batgirl? I think it'd be awesome.

Back