Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Scorpion is indeed the next DLC character. And other than being re-skinned, and slightly adjusted to fit into Injustice gameplay requirements, he seems like pretty much a straight port of the MK9 version. So lame.

[ame]https://youtu.be/vpyb9zm68rs[/ame]

My prediction from ages ago (when the first traces of Scorpion being planned as DLC were leaked) of there probably being a second season pass planned that would contain Sub Zero as a DLC character now seems more likely than ever...

That said, the tease at the end was very cool though...if it isn't just NetherRealm trolling us all. :lol

Last edited:
Martian Manhunter? Yes please!

That was the best part. So zod was only a rumor :(

With costumes, I wouldn't doubt they'll use more of the concept art stuff.

Oh, if you haven't bought the game yet...this might sting for some... GameStop is having a fire like sale on the game....10 bucks tomorrow. Check their FB page for details.

I sure hope its Martian Manhunter instead of Zod. Zod wouldn't be any different than Superman. Same powers can only be tweaked so much. Maybe he'll be a Superman skin? I could also see how someone might have mistaken his Black Lantern Skin for Zod if the image quality was bad. MM could easily serve as a Shang Tsung type character for this game and be able to morph into anyone.

Sucks Scorpion is indeed one of the DLC though. Should have been a freebie (and I don't mean the 3 for 4 Season Pass deal). He's my favorite MK character, but still, this isn't DC vs MK. I only want him if there are Fatalities!

Zod isn't a rumour, he was on the dlc code list revealed ages ago along with Lobo, Batgirl and Scorpion, all of which have turned out to be 100% true. I'd say that Zod is a 99% certainty to be next, unless he's been bumped until later (and with the new movie, I find that unlikely).

I think Martian Manhunter will be the kick off character for the long rumoured second season pass.

As to Scorpion himself, if he was an unlockable in the game, or a free community thank you download (they are making a killing on DLC with this game, after all, and he is mostly a re-skinned port across from MK 9 anyway), or even if he was released separately, outside of the season pass for those that wanted to purchase him, then I'd have less of an issue with all of this. Even though, strictly speaking, I'm still not a fan of putting any MK characters in the game. But forcing him onto fans who have advance supported the game by jumping on the season pass for what was always advertised and promoted as a DC fighting game is a pretty low move on NetherRealm's part in my opinion. If Scorpion had to be added to the game, they could have done so in a better way than this, and one that didn't leave fans feeling anywhere near as burnt by the inclusion.

Last edited:
We all assumed Scorpion would be the 4th DLC character though, not the 3rd. I wonder if they pushed Zod back due to possible MoS spoilers with his moves or something?

injustice_wonder_woman_custom_action_figure_by_chalana87-d5yg0h4.jpg

I see people are playing as scorpion but I don't see him on my dashboard or in the game marketplace. All I can get are costume packs and compatibility 3

i updated my game and scorpion is on my character select screen, try updating

Back