Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad im getting better with Nightwing. I'm winning ranked matches quite often now and I can keep spammers on their toes with the staff. Switching between the escrima sticks and staff multiple times in one combo is a thing of beauty

For all the complaints about the character choice, I really enjoyed playing as Batgirl earlier this evening. She kind of reminds me a little bit of Sonja Blade in terms of speed and the feel of some of her play style.

It's interesting that Lobo is now on the villains side, too. Hmmm, maybe they have dumped any plans they made have had for Scorpion after all...

Be Interesting to see if the next character is indeed Zod, or if it turns out to be someone else...

I hate Batgirl and her easy stupid grab thing.
Always getting nailed in it.

Then again, I've been choking lately with my Raven lol

It kills me how some players are ALWAYS on the ball.
These nerds with 1000 or more wins and like 100 losses lol
WTF. GO OUTSIDE sometimes people!!

Like I have days where I'm on the ball, and other days, where I slip up, or just lose focus in a match or my thumb just ain't getting the move out right away etc.

I really do want to get into the mind and lives of the dudes who are 2000 wins in already. Jeez...

How is this game's single player, mostly in terms of quantity?

I won't be playing online at all. I know this was made by Netherrealm as well so I was hoping it'd have a lot of single player stuff like MK9.

Lots to do single player. The story mode. Then you can do the typical battle mode and beat the game with every character for their own little ending.
Then there is fun little challenge tree mode you can do, called Star Labs.

Other than that, get online! lol

I know what u mean some days everything registers in my head slow as hell and I keep losing or I can't switch up combos and I keep doing same thing

Is there any place IN THE GAME I can watch the Character endings again after beating Classic Battle mode?

I hate Batgirl and her easy stupid grab thing.
Always getting nailed in it.

Then again, I've been choking lately with my Raven lol

It kills me how some players are ALWAYS on the ball.
These nerds with 1000 or more wins and like 100 losses lol
WTF. GO OUTSIDE sometimes people!!

Like I have days where I'm on the ball, and other days, where I slip up, or just lose focus in a match or my thumb just ain't getting the move out right away etc.

I really do want to get into the mind and lives of the dudes who are 2000 wins in already. Jeez...

Haha so true. Yeah the few times I tried I came home after work, had a burger and a coke , just chilln. I fire up the match and get crushed...wtf I can't even finish my fries

Wow this game is stupid, if you're internet is ****ing up it affects the single player. Now I know what to expect with the Xbox one.

Back