Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the Hulk scene, it sounds like the "team" is tasked with trying to stop the Hulk, the scene sets up like Stark is proposing the team to Ross as a means to stopping the Hulk where Ross has failed.

Indeed...hence the Hulk buster:banana Hopefully we get to see
this suit in a movie.:D

Based on the Hulk scene, it sounds like the "team" is tasked with trying to stop the Hulk, the scene sets up like Stark is proposing the team to Ross as a means to stopping the Hulk where Ross has failed.

What hulk scene?
I didn´t see IM2 yet, but I´m quite confused.
Hulkbuster, Hulk?
In IM2, or are you propsing to a future scene in Thor?

What hulk scene?
I didn´t see IM2 yet, but I´m quite confused.
Hulkbuster, Hulk?
In IM2, or are you propsing to a future scene in Thor?

At the end of Incredible Hulk, Tony Stark walks into the bar that Gen. Ross is in and talks about the team they're putting together...and its not the A-Team. Well I guess it could be the A Team.

Certainly possible. The soldiers that went after Hulk in TIH were called "Hulkbusters" the term was never used outside of toys and credits but I could see Stark saying something like "That's not a Hulkbuster, this is." and then arriving on the scene in his huge suit.

A couple of notes from Favreau before you watch it. I'll put it in Spoilers just in case.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pay attention True Believers!

*Not reading, not reading, not reading*

Just came in to say the Tonight Show will have SIX Iron Man stars for the next 6 shows, starting tonight with Mickey Rourke! Thats 1 per night all next week and tonight! We should get some great clips between the 6 of them!

The other 5 are Favreau, ScarJo, Downey Jr., Sam Jackson, and Cheedle. :rock

I'm guessing Gweneth on Letterman? :dunno

Ahh came back from watching Iron Man 2 a couple of hours ago. I gotta say that it is a really really good film. Am not saying excellent as unfortunately they didn't push the boat out as much as I’d like them to...............

..........Review continues but has spoilers just incase u don't want to read ahead
Spoiler Spoiler:

Got back about an hour ago. Saw it at IMAX. ____ing awesomeness. Don't give a ____ what the critics say. Saw, it loved, will be seeing it many more times. I have to say though, I felt the end battle scene was rushed. Other than that, it was brilliant. RDJ was great, Cheadle was great, Rourke was great, although he could have had more screen time. I wouldn't say it was better than the first, but it's still a great film. :rock

I know at the start of the Incredible Hulk, you see a report from Nick Fury that is a code Red on the search for Bruce Banner.

So I'm hoping Hulk will feature in the Avengers

Got back about an hour ago. Saw it at IMAX. ____ing awesomeness. Don't give a ____ what the critics say. Saw, it loved, will be seeing it many more times. I have to say though, I felt the end battle scene was rushed. Other than that, it was brilliant. RDJ was great, Cheadle was great, Rourke was great, although he could have had more screen time. I wouldn't say it was better than the first, but it's still a great film. :rock

Good to know, I can't wait to see this next week.

i have a quick question about the very end of hulk...

Spoiler Spoiler:

i have a quick question about the very end of hulk...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back