Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to see this next to a PF or hot toys figure to get a true sense of scale. Really looking forward to it but I think I'll wait for in hand pics before I order. No exclusive and 3000 es so I don't feel any rush on this.

Like Ink said, it is exactly the same scale as the Iron Man Mark III Legendary 1:2 Maquette. So if you check out the pics or even any video reviews on YouTube you should be able to get a sense of scale. All you need to do is imagine the bottom half of the maquette is chopped off and you'll have yourself the scale for the bust :wink1:

I like the MK VI LSB because it's the only suit that has a "triangular window" in the chest piece.It will also look great next to my HT MK VI

I'll buy this one only if the Mark VII lifesize bust have that cheap reactor in the end...

Last edited:
Just went on the Sideshow website to get another glimpse at the pics of the Iron Man Legendary Bust and boy i cant wait! Even forgot that the chest plate is removable :horror...so much win in this piece! :yess:

During San Diego Comic Con I asked a SS rep and he said War Machine would follow shortly!..lets hope not too long! :)

What!? :horror A War Machine LSB?? I've not heard anything nor has there been any production pics...mind you when SS say it will follow shortly then i assume the prototype hasnt even been made yet! :slap

What!? :horror A War Machine LSB?? I've not heard anything nor has there been any production pics...mind you when SS say it will follow shortly then i assume the prototype hasnt even been made yet! :slap

Most certainly true my friend! Yet when It does come out it will be epic! Its gonna pair great with the IM lsb! :):panic:

Whoa that's a big push back, but it wouldn't surprise me if they bumped it back up a month or two. Yet another statue that I have just one Flex payment to go and more delays. Now that makes three statues that I have in this stage with SSC.

Back