Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you Pre ordering Dave? From Sideshow or UK retailer?
Hi mines coming from Belgium France.... i pre ordered at €296 very good price. This and the HULK i'm looking forward to most out of all my pre orders. The HULK is from a uk seller on ebay... when he arrives the HULK will cost £430 GBP a great price :yess:

Ordered this one the other day, just a very nice piece by the looks of it, I mean you are getting about 40% of a Legendary Scale Iron Man in a great pose and that 40% is the best bits, and yet it's a fraction of the price, so great value for money. Even better it's the Mark VI, gotta love the triangle. I'm not mad keen on the base only but for the money hard to complain too much.

Ordered this one the other day, just a very nice piece by the looks of it, I mean you are getting about 40% of a Legendary Scale Iron Man in a great pose and that 40% is the best bits, and yet it's a fraction of the price, so great value for money. Even better it's the Mark VI, gotta love the triangle. I'm not mad keen on the base only but for the money hard to complain too much.

Congrats on your order Lex, i cant wait for this also! Dont forget it has the removable chest plate too for an added touch of class! Every hardcore Iron Man fan should have this LSB! :yess:

sure getting this ES is huge of this 3000 .... so will get when its instock.... any news on this when its coming??

:exactly: Agree on all those reasons...and dont forget the chest plate is also removable to see the arc reactor in all its glory! :yess:

200150_press02.jpg

As shown here

Just announced by SSC....like the MKVII 1:1 bust which was scheduled for release in May...this LSB has now been pushed back to August :(

I was looking forward to getting this when IM3 comes out next month, now another delay until August. I don't usually buy SSC statues and busts(just the IM 1:1 movie busts). Any reason SSC can't hit release dates? I assume it's some sort of scheduling problem with the Chinese factories,- I'm used to Hot Toys missing release dates with their 1:6 Marvel movie line

Back