Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you eat the NRD or did you have this PO'd elsewhere?

I had it on order at Sideshow, hmm, I didn't realise you could move the NRD, maybe I should email them about that. Thing is, for personal reasons I had to cancel my Supes EX and Batman PF as well, so it was a real triple kick to the ***** on the deposit front, it would be great if they could let me use that on something else because I'd probably pick something up then, was thinking maybe the Pacific Rim mech PFs.

Not even this LSB has made it to Comic Con this year! Really suprised! This and the upcoming MKVII 1:1 bust have disappeared. POssibly leading rumours that they are still undergoing work possibly???

:slap Deffo not there?
This will be my next arrival, looking forward to it.

Next arrival?? But that's supposed to be October, provided it ain't delayed again!!! By the way, check out my display thread in a abt a weeks time as I've got a custom MKIII and MKVI Legendary Scale busts arriving to tide me over while we wait!

Ordered this March 24 of 2012. Hoping to see it by the end of 2013. These delays are a joke.

a few weeks time and this beautiful bust will ship out! With an ES of 3000 i'm surprised we havent seen the Act Fast - only 60 remaining alert yet?

When this was teased I was really excited for this bust. But a couple of weeks after it went up for pre-order my interest really diminished. Right now I don't even want it anymore, when I look at the price I start thinking: what else could I get for this money, why would I get this?

Maybe IM overload or something (happy with my 4 HT) or did the hype simply die down?

When this was teased I was really excited for this bust. But a couple of weeks after it went up for pre-order my interest really diminished. Right now I don't even want it anymore, when I look at the price I start thinking: what else could I get for this money, why would I get this?

Maybe IM overload or something (happy with my 4 HT) or did the hype simply die down?

I literally can't wait to get mine. You obviously must prefer your 'toys' :dunno

Yeah, I can't wait for mine. It's a great companion piece for either your Mark VI Maquette or your HT Mark VI as well as a great piece on its own.

I just want it to ship. I ordered mine 18 months ago. That's way to long Sideshow.

Back