Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it shouldnt be too long now...September is only over a week away and then its game on! I'm most looking forward to his removable front panel! Nice touch that! :rock

Yours a direct order Andy?
Might get mine for Christmas :monkey2

Direct-a-mondo! Yea, this is coming from Sideshow as i couldnt bare to wait the extra month or two for Lee to get it. This is Iron Man so i had to have it as soon as! :lol

Not sure if you were joking about getting yours for Christmas...you probably will! :rotfl:rotfl

Direct-a-mondo! Yea, this is coming from Sideshow as i couldnt bare to wait the extra month or two for Lee to get it. This is Iron Man so i had to have it as soon as! :lol

Not sure if you were joking about getting yours for Christmas...you probably will! :rotfl:rotfl

Nah, serious.
Got my P2 LSB about 3 months after release :monkey2

Nah, serious.
Got my P2 LSB about 3 months after release :monkey2

3 months after release!!! :slap That wasnt with Lee though was it? :dunno Lee is usually quite good and gets them minimum 2 months after Sideshow have shipped. I ordered the Deadpool PF with Lee this Monday and he's expecting stock in October...

I can wait..its only going back in the box anyway! :slap:lol

3 months after release!!! :slap That wasnt with Lee though was it? :dunno Lee is usually quite good and gets them minimum 2 months after Sideshow have shipped. I ordered the Deadpool PF with Lee this Monday and he's expecting stock in October...

I can wait..its only going back in the box anyway! :slap:lol

Might of been 2 months :dunno Felt like ages.
Oh and it was from Christian.
Surprised you missed the Ex. Not worth jumping on the WL?

Might of been 2 months :dunno Felt like ages.
Oh and it was from Christian.
Surprised you missed the Ex. Not worth jumping on the WL?

Nah, was speaking to a fellow freak a second ago. Not too familiar with the character Deadpool (bit like Planet Hulk really) and so didnt really like the chicken in the hand EX. I was always gonna display him with the 2 guns in each hand for that more menacing look...:) looks a really good PF mind you, looking forward to getting him!

Hi Col just got in from work :mummy.... mines coming from belgium france.
Never gone the direct route it's the fear of it arriving broken ect i hear it can be difficult to sort out

Not in my experience mate but they seem to be trying to pass off small refunds now.
I had an issue with my Dutch and they sent me a new body. If there is significant damage they will ask you to destroy it and give a full refund.
Must admit I've always wondered what happens about Fed-Ex fees in that case :dunno
You will probably get it around Xmas like me :mad:

Just read your quote again, Belgium or France? :dunno
Long shift was it mate? :lol

Not in my experience mate but they seem to be trying to pass off small refunds now.
I had an issue with my Dutch and they sent me a new body. If there is significant damage they will ask you to destroy it and give a full refund.
Must admit I've always wondered what happens about Fed-Ex fees in that case :dunno
You will probably get it around Xmas like me :mad:

Just read your quote again, Belgium or France? :dunno
Long shift was it mate? :lol
:lol yes long shift :lol it's belgium

Back