Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled yesterday. They're only making 3000 of these, so I don't undertand the delay except perhaps they are having problems. So I'm out. I told customer service with all the delays I want my deposit back. They put it towards my next purchase, which I made on the spot.

SS still had four of the Captain America "Rescue Version" figures and I've wanted one. It will be here early next week.

I cancelled yesterday. They're only making 3000 of these, so I don't undertand the delay except perhaps they are having problems. So I'm out. I told customer service with all the delays I want my deposit back. They put it towards my next purchase, which I made on the spot.

SS still had four of the Captain America "Rescue Version" figures and I've wanted one. It will be here early next week.

Your loss is... no one's gain. I don't think anyone is ordering this one anymore. Enjoy the Rescue Version figure though, it's an awesome one.

I got say I'm still holding out for this... it will come when it comes. It's already paid for anyway.

elvis1976 weathered up a Rescue Captain America and it really impressed me. I have a GI Joe 1945 Harley Victory bike for him too.

Lol, this one has taken so long I got off 9 months ago and at this rate might get back on, I've literally gone a full cycle:p

Well it would be from there if I did... If boba's weapons are bent on my mythos when it arrives from there I may just chuck him in for this? Otherwise I'll wait a little while and see how much that P2 maquette is before I spend anything else. At 3000 pieces this isn't going anywhere before spook I think.

It is time I add a little red and gold to the collection ;)

Well it would be from there if I did... If boba's weapons are bent on my mythos when it arrives from there I may just chuck him in for this? Otherwise I'll wait a little while and see how much that P2 maquette is before I spend anything else. At 3000 pieces this isn't going anywhere before spook I think.

It is time I add a little red and gold to the collection ;)

Everyone needs Red & Gold :wink1:
If this has good paint apps it should sell pretty quick.
I have high hopes, we've waited long enough :impatient:

Back