Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope it's still in London. Oh well more time to play GTA :yess: I'd have been too busy looking at the statue to play if it had come.

I agree Jay. Thanks for the kind words. :wink1: :rotfl

:rotfl

The Mandarin twist killed it for me when i watched it for the first time in the cinema. I've seen it a few more times since and i don't mind now. I still hate what they did with him but the rest of it was alright. I can't wait for Thor. :rock

:rotfl

The Mandarin twist killed it for me when i watched it for the first time in the cinema. I've seen it a few more times since and i don't mind now. I still hate what they did with him but the rest of it was alright. I can't wait for Thor. :rock

:lol

Yeah, I recall that bothering a few people. It didn't bother me to be honest. What did was I would have liked a few more moments of him in a suit but that is my main issue. I agree Thor is going to be awesome. I think it might be the best of the comic book films this year.

I'm on the fence with this and the life-size mark VII. I'm sure i'm gonna have a kid in the next few years - which is a deterrent for buying life-size pieces. This is a good scale, also should stay safely on a glass shelf. I just wish it was the Mark VII really!

Back