Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, I'm in no rush with this one. I may even wait for that 1/4 given the price of the Iron Patriot... we'll see. That said, I still prefer the first (modern) suit.

Exactly, I'm in no rush with this one. I may even wait for that 1/4 given the price of the Iron Patriot... we'll see. That said, I still prefer the first suit.

Could be waiting a while for the 1:4 Mark VII.

The first suit, Mark I?
SS Mark I is a thing of beauty.

That's the badger then, I like that suit myself, I guess that ship sailed though and it's all the mark 5000's being made into statues now. I will get one iron man piece eventually.

Very looking forward to it. I was very surprised when I got the shipping notice email this afternoon. I was about to cancel the order yesterday, but somehow I couldn't find Sideshow contact info. I hope the long wait is worth the wait.

Wow that's crazy it's finally going to start shipping! I hope Indiana isn't too far behind!

As in the Indiana Jones LSF? I'm also waiting for the reveal pics too :exactly:

Was so pleased to see the update on Facebook that Sideshow had finally decided to ship the Iron Man bust...been a while since pre ordering :lol

getting this bust through a third party , generally how much longer does that take or do they ship to comic shops at the same time

I'm really happy that this is coming soon now, I bet it'll be awesome :)

Congrats to all those getting him looking forward to the pics

Two more weeks until this beauty finally arrives...:panic: :panic:

utenuzu2.jpg

Keep forgetting this has got the removable front chest plate!! :rock

I cancelled my PO a while back. Now I have to decide if I want to reorder this with my points or spend them on another piece I've been wanting.

Can't wait to see in hand pics!

Back