Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey , have you tried mothers basement , with there holiday discount i pre ordered the iron patriot 1/4 for 270 with free shipping.

sale of the century

WTF!!! :panic::panic: just got my shipping notice for this!! Can you ****ing believe it!! First the Batman PF and now this!! :lol 2014 looks to have started in great fashion!! Let's just hope this was worth the wait :exactly:

Expected shipping date: 17th Jan and shipping to UK is $48.75

Me too! Woohoo! :yess:

$123 shipping to Australia! Booo! :gah:

With the exchange rate, it'd actually work out nearly 100AUD cheaper if I cancel and buy locally (even if I lose the NRD).

I just got mine as well. I was wondering what shipping notice this could possibly be for, as my next preorder due is Man of Steel 1:6 from Hot Toys, and that isn't until February! Unexpected, haha:thud:.

Ordered mine local. Pointless getting non Ex direct.
I know. I should have. The exchange rate was better back then and I've never paid that sort of shipping cost before (PFs usually came in at about half that). A lot changes in 2 years.

I can't believe this is finally on its way. It's going to be a great day when this comes in.

Is it Armageddon already? :panic:

You better believe it Eric :rock Can't wait for this bad boy!!!

vunu4e7e.jpg

I look forward to seeing in hand pictures of this one, I'm still on the fence as whether to make this my first Iron man piece or not...

I look forward to seeing in hand pictures of this one, I'm still on the fence as whether to make this my first Iron man piece or not...

Hey bud, I think it's a great first piece to own. Just think, if SSC finally do release a MKVI 1/4 Maquette/PF then this would display great alongside it :exactly:

Back