Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for popping in Alex.
As always...appreciate!

Personally have mine ordered locally so will have to wait another couple of months after release :slap
I can hold on as I'm predicting pure awesomenes!!! :yess:

Hi all!

Delays can occur for a multitude of reasons (the full allotment just isn't expected to be finished in time for a particular target time frame, there is an issue with the manufacturing of the item (paint isn't coming out how we want it, electronic feature isn't turning out how we want it, etc.) and so delays will occur to give more time to ensure the final product is what we want it to look like and/or function, etc. The end of the year does spawn some more delays on items as well since the Chinese New Year is coming up in early 2014 and some pieces may not be done fully before weeks of factory shutdown that will occur, so some projects end up being pushed back.

Unfortunately I do not know the exact reason for the delay of this particular item but more than likely it is to ensure the product is very well-done and its full allotment is completed.

Those wishing to cancel their order due to the long delay can do so and receive a refund of their NRD (or can transfer their NRD to another order). The request to cancel must be done over the phone, email or chat. Any item that has had significant delays (the Iron Man Mark VI LSB being one such item) can be cancelled for NRD refunds/transfers.

I know delays are frustrating but I hope that for those that do decide to keep their orders that they will be incredibly happy with their Iron Man once it is in had.

-SideshowAlex

Appreciate the above post Alex :hi5: as it gives us freaks more of an insight as to what causes these delays. Not sure which of the above reasons is relevant to pieces such as the Iron Man 1:1 and 1:2 Busts or the comic Batman PF but it's reassuring to know that's Sideshow always strive to deliver the best standard that they possible can before it reaches the customer...the wait is frustrating but I'd rather you guys get the final production piece perfect than recieve something that left us all disappointed. So I wait in anticipation :exactly:

Appreciate the above post Alex :hi5: as it gives us freaks more of an insight as to what causes these delays. Not sure which of the above reasons is relevant to pieces such as the Iron Man 1:1 and 1:2 Busts or the comic Batman PF but it's reassuring to know that's Sideshow always strive to deliver the best standard that they possible can before it reaches the customer...the wait is frustrating but I'd rather you guys get the final production piece perfect than recieve something that left us all disappointed. So I wait in anticipation :exactly:

While we can imagine to get a perfect / good quality piece from such statement, it is too early to conclude before it is in hand. Such statement is telling us probably quality issue causing the delay, nothing specific. Yet I do appreciate they have some response even the generic.

Or.... if you really want to scare the kids :clap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjoUOejMOOc&list=FLx61rgnB2814-wGknI83vXQ&index=42[/ame]

Last edited:
This would be a must buy for me if it had a light in the hand to illuminate the face (as shown in some of the photos), it would be very moody and cool to go with the pose.

I feel tha IM bust is a bit too much, as IM armor doesnt function like that. But T2 one more realistic.

Wow, that is definitely better than just light up feature.

Delayed again(Expected to ship February 2014) again again again again again again again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back