IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope when everything is said and done everyone who ordered one gets a great piece. Other than that haters are going to hate. By the way I got #259

I hope when everything is said and done everyone who ordered one gets a great piece. Other than that haters are going to hate. By the way I got #259

Let's be honest, at some point and time we are all haters. Chances are at some point and time we have all been critical regarding a piece.

At the end of the day, as long as you enjoy you Iron Man maquette that is all that matters.

Let's be honest, at some point and time we are all haters. Chances are at some point and time we have all been critical regarding a piece.

At the end of the day, as long as you enjoy you Iron Man maquette that is all that matters.

:goodpost:...........:exactly:..............:clap

Comparision between 1/2 scale.
25g74p4.jpg

That's probably one of the advantages of going a smaller scale if you want a dynamic pose and you have lack of space. That's why my friend went 1/6 too, he lives in a small apartment. If there was a 1:2 scale IM in a dynamic pose, I would probably get it without hesitation.

That's probably one of the advantages of going a smaller scale if you want a dynamic pose and you have lack of space. That's why my friend went 1/6 too, he lives in a small apartment. If there was a 1:2 scale IM in a dynamic pose, I would probably get it without hesitation.

You might get your wish. You never know lol :lol

superior pose to the 1:2 but inferior paint job.

i think the museum poses are perfect for the larger scale items, and then the action poses for the smaller pieces. Anyone else suprised we havent gotten more stuff from IM2 yet? I was expecting at least a 1:1 bust and another 1:2 maquette by now :dunno

Im really debating weather or not to keep this and WM. I just got off the phone with SS and I asked the rep if they have have been having any issues with the paint apps again. She told me they havent got any calls about it. When I hear stuff like that I know their hiding something and that odds are my statue will show up with issues. Then I have to go through the whole customs garbage again. Do you guys think I should keep these.

Chris

Im really debating weather or not to keep this and WM. I just got off the phone with SS and I asked the rep if they have have been having any issues with the paint apps again. She told me they havent got any calls about it. When I hear stuff like that I know their hiding something and that odds are my statue will show up with issues. Then I have to go through the whole customs garbage again. Do you guys think I should keep these.

Chris

That's bull,don't you think they have little stupid meetings on how to lie to us about products.Can't believe they haven't got one single call about IM Maquette.
Don't you think the CS people talk to each other about that ? Come sideshow don't take us for fools because we aren't not.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter anymore...I've gone ahead and cancelled both IM and WM. It actually feels good knowing that I wont have to deal with the headache that ALMOST showed up at my door. Im almost certin when more people get them in hand and they all start showing up the same way...cancellations will sky rocket. SS will be stuck with thousands of statues the cant move. The sad part is, this whole QC issue is going to cost them double. Because the people cancelling IM will most likely ALSO cancel WM because they cant complete the set...like I have. Awell...

Chris

Chris it's a bummer you cancelled but I'm sure I would of done the same thing if a substandard Iron Man showed up at my door. I'm expecting War Machine to have less issues than Iron man as the curse goes!

Doesnt matter anymore...I've gone ahead and cancelled both IM and WM. It actually feels good knowing that I wont have to deal with the headache that ALMOST showed up at my door. Im almost certin when more people get them in hand and they all start showing up the same way...cancellations will sky rocket. SS will be stuck with thousands of statues the cant move. The sad part is, this whole QC issue is going to cost them double. Because the people cancelling IM will most likely ALSO cancel WM because they cant complete the set...like I have. Awell...

Chris

Can't cancel mine,I have on Flexpay.I guaranf...tee you,if mine comes with bad/cheap/lazy paint job.
I Call them up and say it came broke.So no other poor bastard will get a half done statue.Can't trust UPS these days for fragile items eh ?

Last edited:
Chris it's a bummer you cancelled but I'm sure I would of done the same thing if a substandard Iron Man showed up at my door. I'm expecting War Machine to have less issues than Iron man as the curse goes!

Im hoping they fix the issue before WM hits, but it honestly isnt worth the headache for me right now. If I start seeing in hand pics of WM and IM later on with good paint apps worthy of a $500+ price tag I may order again. As is however, im sure both of these will show up on 2nd chance a few months from now..so theirs no rush to get these. But I doubt anything will be done to correct the issue honestly. My search continues to find a good IM collectible.

Chris

Back