Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I tried to put maquettes near my tub and my wife was all "No....that doesn't match.....psssh."

Great job, looks fantastic.

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Happy New Year

picture.php

Hi guy I pre order this from Secret Compass did anyone received 2nd batch from this company yet?

Yes I ordered from Secret Compass ,and i got a 2nd batch IM on Dec 14,everything was good on mine, I had a question on the battle damage then realized after looking at other buyers picture that the damage was in different spot on all of them. I am happy can't wait for War Machine and my IM mark III 1:2 maquette.:hi5:

Yes I ordered from Secret Compass ,and i got a 2nd batch IM on Dec 14,everything was good on mine, I had a question on the battle damage then realized after looking at other buyers picture that the damage was in different spot on all of them. I am happy can't wait for War Machine and my IM mark III 1:2 maquette.:hi5:

WTF?? I ordered from him as well, I got the worth ironman!! Dude I had bad luck on him!

I have post picture here, the chin is just paint by a 5 years old kid! There is a hole on the back of his hand, you can see the led light thro that hole, and the worth thing is the is #198 which is the same statue as one of the member who sent back for replacement! And I have see this member's video, nothing change and sent to me with 2nd batch!!

I have post picture here, the chin is just paint by a 5 years old kid! There is a hole on the back of his hand, you can see the led light thro that hole, and the worth thing is the is #198 which is the same statue as one of the member who sent back for replacement! And I have see this member's video, nothing change and sent to me with 2nd batch!!

That sucks bro,
I got mine from the mistress and it came in good condition, the chin is good and everything works...

Yea I try to return it, but because of the holiday season, I have to wait till tomorrow for the answer...... I can't believe I been preorder from secret compass 3 month ago and waitting for more time from the 2nd batch and end out with the worth statues, I am so mad and sad to ss now

Wow. This is really a sad affair. Bad form Sideshow. Ever since the NRD and poor quality control, I haven't ordered anything new. This doesn't help build my trust in the SS brand.

It's amazing how some things can be incredible and others horrendous.

Yeah man
It sucks big time dude
But just in case more problem arise
Here's a tip if you want to fix it.

With the hole, fill it with putty let it dry and smooth it out then paint it

With the chin, softly sand paper the rough paint apps down then re apply the gold paint evenly

Just couple of tips man and I hope that helps

Picked mine up today. All five of the ones I looked at had qc issues. It really is sad that at the price of this thing there are so many issues. I ended up taking one with a small chip that I will fix myself. In the end though this truly is an awesome piece.

Picked mine up today. All five of the ones I looked at had qc issues. It really is sad that at the price of this thing there are so many issues. I ended up taking one with a small chip that I will fix myself. In the end though this truly is an awesome piece.

so your only option was to take a statue that was already broken? :panic:.

Back