Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man
It sucks big time dude
But just in case more problem arise
Here's a tip if you want to fix it.

With the hole, fill it with putty let it dry and smooth it out then paint it

With the chin, softly sand paper the rough paint apps down then re apply the gold paint evenly

Just couple of tips man and I hope that helps

Thanks for the help, but I did give ss a chance, so I want to see how the answer will be, if they refund me, I will get a better one off eBay, the price is almost the same, and I don't really want to repaint myself cause I paid for it and I should receive a good statues , not a bad one and have to do some works for it!

Thanks for the help, but I did give ss a chance, so I want to see how the answer will be, if they refund me, I will get a better one off eBay, the price is almost the same, and I don't really want to repaint myself cause I paid for it and I should receive a good statues , not a bad one and have to do some works for it!

No problem man
Good luck

one pic of mine:
2010-12-28122421.jpg

Yes I ordered from Secret Compass ,and i got a 2nd batch IM on Dec 14,everything was good on mine, I had a question on the battle damage then realized after looking at other buyers picture that the damage was in different spot on all of them. I am happy can't wait for War Machine and my IM mark III 1:2 maquette.:hi5:

Thank mate ..I preorder this 9 month ago from secret compass and never got any message from him yet!!!! Going to email him now.

Ye nice pic. I know folks have had issues with this piece but the sheer awesomeness of this piece when it all comes together is amazing. For me it is among the coolest pieces I've ever owned.

:lol :lol :lol

I know, here comes Josh again to try and brighten up and put a positive spin on this dismal failure by SS.

It's cool and no offense intended. You're more of a glass half full sort of person and I'm more of the half empty sort.

Well I finally managed to get a GOOD look at my now 2nd IM after destroying the 1st due to QC problems, and this one has obviously not gone through QC either :slap, the paint is a lot better than the 1st one, BUT... the lights dont work with the batteries even with new ones in and the light up chest piece does not light up properly and you can see the LED sitting right at the very bottom of it and the two worst features so far are,

1. When you put the lights on you can see the light through his mouth as well!! :gah:

2. The face plate is not on squarely (properly)

So a nice little email will be on its way to SSC in a couple of minutes... :mad:

Back