Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're enjoying it, bud. Happy it arrived safely, too.

I sure am, thanks again bud!

It seems this is the only sure way to go... I love this piece, so I am going to try to hunt one down in these boards in the future.

Congrats on an great piece!!

I hope you find one you like, its makes it even more worthwhile to own a decent one knowing that there are a lot of bad ones out there.

Just got mines from a fellow boardie. Initially I was not interested in it but this thread sold it to me despite all the problems. I sure don't regret picking this one up!

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

nice! looks like some brush strokes on the chin but otherwise, very nice. congrats! :clap

Wellllllllllllllllllll.......just got my IM maquette today. As expected its going RIGHT BACK for a refund. I knew SS was gonna F$&# this one up to...I didnt have a doubt in my mind!
Below we have Iron man with a perfect painted chin..but a crooked faceplate. For the exlusive collector it also features a healthy inch long scratch on the left of the base. Then just to right of that we have "bubbling paint" (bet you guys are jealous now:moon).

BUT WAIT....thats not all. The coolest feature about this exlusive quality made SS product.......wait for it........THE LIGHTS DONT WORK :clap:clap:clap

Thanks Crapshow....its been nice knowing ya.

Chris

will have t call SS today. Seems they've forgottent o send me my UPS label to return my defective IM. It's been several weeks now.

Wellllllllllllllllllll.......just got my IM maquette today. As expected its going RIGHT BACK for a refund. I knew SS was gonna F$&# this one up to...I didnt have a doubt in my mind!
Below we have Iron man with a perfect painted chin..but a crooked faceplate. For the exlusive collector it also features a healthy inch long scratch on the left of the base. Then just to right of that we have "bubbling paint" (bet you guys are jealous now:moon).

BUT WAIT....thats not all. The coolest feature about this exlusive quality made SS product.......wait for it........THE LIGHTS DONT WORK :clap:clap:clap

Chris

one of the reasons why i don't think i'll be picking this one up. i might just continue my search for a granov mk IV

Below we have Iron man with a perfect painted chin..but a crooked faceplate. For the exclusive collector it also features a healthy inch long scratch on the left of the base. Then just to right of that we have "bubbling paint" (bet you guys are jealous now:moon).

BUT WAIT....thats not all. The coolest feature about this exclusive quality made SS product.......wait for it........THE LIGHTS DONT WORK :clap:clap:clap

Chris

Welcome to the club! May I suggest buying a Hot Toys Iron Man figure? That's what I ended up doing. Btw, very nice post. I really enjoyed it.

Chris

while myself i wouldn't worry about the black on the base (easy fix) that mouth piece is just gross.:monkey4

will have t call SS today. Seems they've forgottent o send me my UPS label to return my defective IM. It's been several weeks now.

I have had a hassle with the last couple of return/replacements and had to wait a couple weeks for a reply.:impatient:

They forgot to send me my Thanos/Mistress Death return label AND they said they would send me my Spiderman replacement but not even a shipping notice on either. :(

while myself i wouldn't worry about the black on the base (easy fix) that mouth piece is just gross.:monkey4

Dont forget the lights dont work ether...:slap

I agree the base is an easy fix, but it makes you wonder what else might start to bubble up on this piece in the near future. For $500 its not worth the trouble.

Chris

They forgot to send me my Thanos/Mistress Death return label AND they said they would send me my Spiderman replacement but not even a shipping notice on either. :(

that's very poor CS right there, i would understand a slight delay but things seem to be getting out of hand. wouldn't have anything to do with the fact everything they're selling nowadays seems to have huge QC issues, so basically it's their own fault

I AM TALKING to ss now via live chat
and they say that they have received a new banch which is perfect!is it trye??

Back