Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i know i know!!but i am iron man fan damned!!

Monopoly-Man.jpg

that is wasn't painted by a three year old for starters. That the lights work. That there aren't fingerprints and un-removable dust all over it. That the chin is straight. That the chin doesn't have brush strokes. That the LED is centered in the chest cavity and hasn't fallen down to the base. That there isn't light bleeding out of the hands or the mouth. That there aren't paint chips on the fingertips or helmet.

You need me to go on?

that is wasn't painted by a three year old for starters. That the lights work. That there aren't fingerprints and un-removable dust all over it. That the chin is straight. That the chin doesn't have brush strokes. That the LED is centered in the chest cavity and hasn't fallen down to the base. That there isn't light bleeding out of the hands or the mouth. That there aren't paint chips on the fingertips or helmet.

You need me to go on?

Omg!it's like you describe a 30 dollar statue!!!we should make a list of all these problems to send to ss to inspect every statue from now on!

I AM TALKING to ss now via live chat
and they say that they have received a new banch which is perfect!is it trye??

Thats the same thing they told me two days ago before they shipped mine. When it showed up the face plate was crooked, the lights didnt work and the paint on the base was bubbling up. Their is no escape........yours will show up painted purple.

Chris

Thats the same thing they told me two days ago before they shipped mine. When it showed up the face plate was crooked, the lights didnt work and the paint on the base was bubbling up. Their is no escape........yours will show up painted purple.

Chris

It'll be an exclusive Barney Edition!:lol

Guys, just received one from a boardie and the lights don't work with either the batteries or plug. Is this a known problem with these maquettes ?

Have you tried cleaning the metal piece that connects into the base?

Just tried that and nothing. I noticed that there's what looks like a small light on the adapter. Is that supposed to light up when plugged in ?

Yes, the light should light up on the adaptor. Have you tried new batteries?

Ok so good news and bad news...I played around with the contacts in the battery compartment and it finally started working ! Bad news is that the plug has no light on it so it's probably capoot.

Back