Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the Movie and it ROCKS!!! Bring in Mark2,3,4,6 & War Machine all in 1/4 scale... My trouble with the 1/2 mark3 is just insane. I can have 4 statue for the price of 1 egg thin statue...

you talking about the second movie??? has it been released where your at, or is it just a bootleg version..:monkey2

Overseas it's viewing all ready and I do NOT want that many IM's maybe one more War Machine and I call it quits.

SSC is trying to convert everyone's collection to look like Averone's.

That is not my goal no offense to AV and his great IM collection.

Nothing against the Mark I maquette, it's good in it own right, but I didn't like it all. I may be in the minority here. Legacy should be the one on that project because they were responsible for creating the suit. I just like authentic sculpts. I just hope they'll produce all the Marks and War Machine in 1/4 scale and hope they somehow get the paint right because the paint on the eyes of the Mark VI maquette looks cheap.

Overseas it's viewing all ready and I do NOT want that many IM's maybe one more War Machine and I call it quits.

:horror:horror:horror J/K

i think i could go for the War Machine also but then that would be it for me also.

unless of course they come out with something totally must own later on, but i just can't see them making anything else much better than this latest piece.

Can you blame them though Ski? Iron Man is a solidified franchise mega-hit, the demand is more than likely there, and there's a profit to be made, so yeah it makes sense that they are pumping out IM product. I personally can't wait to see any 1:1 Items yet to make an appearance.

And then there's the whole "no one is holding a gun to your head" thing....just sayin' :monkey3

Can you blame them though Ski? Iron Man is a solidified franchise mega-hit, the demand is more than likely there, and there's a profit to be made, so yeah it makes sense that they are pumping out IM product. I personally can't wait to see any 1:1 Items yet to make an appearance.

And then there's the whole "no one is holding a gun to your head" thing....just sayin' :monkey3

Nope don't blame them, just sick of IM. I'll watch the movie but only because I am a Marvel fan but it's driving me nuts with all the memorabilia.

Understood about the gun analogy, hence my collection does not look like AV.

you talking about the second movie??? has it been released where your at, or is it just a bootleg version..:monkey2

Yes it was release yesterday in Cinema and it was actioned packed...I saw it in Manila Philippines..

and ohh dont forget to sit-out till the credits ends, just like the first movie... There a great Mighty T- easer at the end

Okay i've decided to order this (eventually), cancelled a couple of pre-orders, but i'm 99% sure i'll keep it.

Have been debating trying to get the old SS modern comiquette for a while, but this just wowed me so much more. The fact that it's a legacy piece and the light-up feature make it that much more awesome.

Really looking forward to this now. :yess:

Ironman is badass, but this maquette and the Hot Toys War Machine are enough for me...I would be tempted to buy a War Machine maquette as well, but would probably end up passing.

Other than different costumes for Wolverine or Cyclops, I really don't need multiples of the same character.

Okay i've decided to order this (eventually), cancelled a couple of pre-orders, but i'm 99% sure i'll keep it.

Have been debating trying to get the old SS modern comiquette for a while, but this just wowed me so much more. The fact that it's a legacy piece and the light-up feature make it that much more awesome.

Really looking forward to this now. :yess:

same thing here, i basically stopped looking at the original Com since i got this one on order.

Ironman is badass, but this maquette and the Hot Toys War Machine are enough for me...I would be tempted to buy a War Machine maquette as well, but would probably end up passing.

Other than different costumes for Wolverine or Cyclops, I really don't need multiples of the same character.

i would also be in line for a Warmachine Maquette. then other than my SIM, i would be done with IM pieces. :monkey1

same thing here, i basically stopped looking at the original Com since i got this one on order.

i would also be in line for a Warmachine Maquette. then other than my SIM, i would be done with IM pieces. :monkey1

no 1/2 scale goodness? I'm hopin to grab this, the WM maquette, and hopefully the 1/2 Mark V maquette, then I will be done with IM :monkey3. A WM bust would be pretty sick though :thud:

I know you Doug and you are a completist, therefore still FAIL.

Well when you stop looking, the best deals come along...

just got me a perfect IM comiquette for 325 shipped. :yess:

Back