Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys got notices already?...I never got a notice.

Chris
I haven't got mine yet either but i'm sure it'll be here soon.

i cancelled mine at this point at least to see in hand pics and to see if there is any shipping or QC issues we'll have to worry about like most other IM pieces.

I hope we don't have any problems cos i'm having enough problems with SS as it is. It's been over 10 weeks and they still haven't got a replacement for my 1:1 Vader bust. :mad:

I haven't got mine yet either but i'm sure it'll be here soon.

I hope we don't have any problems cos i'm having enough problems with SS as it is. It's been over 10 weeks and they still haven't got a replacement for my 1:1 Vader bust. :mad:

Wow and I thought my 6 week wait for a replacement dino piece was a long time. Are you sure they havent forgot about you by this point?
I would call just to be sure (not in a mean way)......:)

Chris

Wow and I thought my 6 week wait for a replacement dino piece was a long time. Are you sure they havent forgot about you by this point?
I would call just to be sure (not in a mean way)......:)

Chris

No they haven't forgotten about me. :lol

On the 30th June they sent me an email saying they were getting more in 1 or 2 weeks but that hasn't happened and the site is saying they are getting more in Sept so i've emailed them just now to ask when i can expect mine. :)

Last edited:
Just a shame I now have to wait... :(

Yeah that's the crap part but i'm going to Flex the Avatar AMP suit so i'll have to wait as well. :(

But i have so much coming this year i probably won't notice the wait. :lol

I had to cancel as well. With as many of these guys as there are, I'm hoping itll go up for use with gift card before the end of the year, and I can use my SDCC $100 card for him. Just too much stuff now... which reminds me, my Spidey LSB should be here soon...

How do you guys think this will look with the other Marvel PFs (Thor, Hulk, Spidey)??

I'm really considering a regular, but I can't decide it it'll look out of place since it's movie based...

I am glade I am not an elite collector.....just not as rich as you guys.
Oh well this Mark VI Ex will be available in the In-Stock items soon. The high price and the ES will make it so.

Back