Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys think this will look with the other Marvel PFs (Thor, Hulk, Spidey)??

I'm really considering a regular, but I can't decide it it'll look out of place since it's movie based...

i think it will look good...if not there is always the movie based Cap and Thor that might come out

I am glade I am not an elite collector.....just not as rich as you guys.
Oh well this Mark VI Ex will be available in the In-Stock items soon. The high price and the ES will make it so.

"Elite Collector" is a term that people give themselves when their lives are incredibly empty and borderline meaningless.

I'm thinking the same thing about it being in-stock. I'll probably wait until I have some more reward points and get it for around the $300 mark.

"Elite Collector" is a term that people give themselves when their lives are incredibly empty and borderline meaningless.

I'm thinking the same thing about it being in-stock. I'll probably wait until I have some more reward points and get it for around the $300 mark.

Believe me, way beyond being bored, I wish I could get bored!!!! Life does NOT stop moving one minute for da Ski. :exactly:

I'm on the boards because I AM WORK!!!!

How do you guys think this will look with the other Marvel PFs (Thor, Hulk, Spidey)??

I'm really considering a regular, but I can't decide it it'll look out of place since it's movie based...

I am buying this to display with Captain America and Thor; other than the silver on parts of his armor, he looks almost identical to the comic version and I think he will look better than the comiquette displayed with them since he is more stand up and not crouching.

I actually sold my fake IM comiquette to fund this.

I am buying this to display with Captain America and Thor; other than the silver on parts of his armor, he looks almost identical to the comic version and I think he will look better than the comiquette displayed with them since he is more stand up and not crouching.

I actually sold my fake IM comiquette to fund this.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

I don't have Thor, but was considering buying this guy to display with my Cap and Wolvie PFs, and (in the future) Hulk PF and Spidey Comiquette. The "elite" Marvel crew, right there. Unfortunately, as much as I love the "classic" Iron Man design, his pose just doesn't work for me. Mark VI has the iconic Iron Man pose, and like Kibi says, it isn't too far removed from the comic version, so I think it will work in the display just fine.

Believe me, way beyond being bored, I wish I could get bored!!!! Life does NOT stop moving one minute for da Ski. :exactly:

I'm on the boards because I AM WORK!!!!

Who said anything about being bored??

....:tap..... WTF

Just because a person is super busy and constantly occupied doesn't necessarily mean they're serving any particular purpose other than keeping their time occupied. I've been in a position where I worked 3 jobs and nearly 80 hours a week, but I was still bored and unhappy.

Bottom line... staying busy does not equate being happy/satisfied or not being bored.

It is possible to have an empty, meaningless, albeit exciting life. Look at Paris Hilton. . .and flippers :peace

:D

Very true, but flipping can pretty much pay for a person's collecting or at least make it a lot more inexpensive.

Just because a person is super busy and constantly occupied doesn't necessarily mean they're serving any particular purpose other than keeping their time occupied. I've been in a position where I worked 3 jobs and nearly 80 hours a week, but I was still bored and unhappy.

Bottom line... staying busy does not equate being happy/satisfied or not being bored.

I agree, but "I" am definitely not bored :lol

80 hrs with three jobs, i'm pulling over that with one job now. at least the O/T is good.:monkey3

Back