Statue Iron Patriot life-size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the shoulder gun is movable like the 1:4 Hot Toys bust?
I would love to buy one of these, but I don't know if I have the room to display it with the gun down in the horizontal position.
I probably could display it if the gun folded up and stored in the vertical position.
I may have to just settle and get the 1:4 IP maquette instead

Does anyone know if the shoulder gun is movable like the 1:4 Hot Toys bust?
I would love to buy one of these, but I don't know if I have the room to display it with the gun down in the horizontal position.
I probably could display it if the gun folded up and stored in the vertical position.
I may have to just settle and get the 1:4 IP maquette instead

Yes nyc, the shoulder cannon is removable in order for you to place it on either the left or right hand side of the bust. As for it being able to be folded down like in the movies...im not sure but it sure would look as good as hell if it could :exactly: the money that they are asking for this bust should warrant it to happen :dunno

Came across this pic just now and can't believe it's actually been on display already :horror was this on display at last years SDCC? :dunno either way, i can't wait to display this and the MK42 bust together :yess:

Expected to ship in only 4 months time!!

ypeteva7.jpg

Last edited:
Once again this is included in the 'Coming Soon' section of Sideshows newsletter :woo Anybody else ordered this guy? :dunno I doubt there are too many left who are willing to part with their money and order another Iron Man collectible which has the potential of being a QC disaster :lol Have to say, this is one collectible that I'm really looking forward to seeing inhand :)

ypeteva7.jpg

Once again this is included in the 'Coming Soon' section of Sideshows newsletter :woo Anybody else ordered this guy? :dunno I doubt there are too many left who are willing to part with their money and order another Iron Man collectible which has the potential of being a QC disaster :lol Have to say, this is one collectible that I'm really looking forward to seeing inhand :)

ypeteva7.jpg

I'm waiting to see inhand pics before I pull the trigger.

I don;t like the look of this statue to tell you the truth. it looks like he has a rack of DD boobies.

Not a fan of this one either... I just don't like the faceplates on this or the Mark XLII.
Why they had to add those extra groove lines in the plate still baffles me.

Just kills the clean look of the earlier Marks and War Machine's helmets.

Much prefer the original War Machine LSB over this guy.

Back