1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine (Brown Suit) Limited Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you 100%. SSC was never going to do these characters the kind of justice they deserve, and now that Hot Toys seems to be going all in, DC is the next big thing for me. When I think of comic styled 1/6 scale figure, brown Wolvie and Spiderman would have been way up my list, but now that we have those, a Neal Adams styled Batman is probably my number 1 want. But frankly I would love to have all the classic, bronze age Justice Leaguers. In the Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez style.

uyakpr2hud611.jpg

But why stop there?

1486556_680381735335439_79653251_n.jpg

Marvel-wise I'm hoping to get more of the classic late-70s through mid-80s designs for the more important characters.

clean.jpg

hp6rqnaw7thc1.jpeg
They've solicited so many Marvel since starting late last year plus missed Batman day, I'm wondering if they'll even touch DC properties. BTW...in your Marvel pic there, who the hello is below Daredevil next to Black Panther???

Back