Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope its not another Ninja...:lol I wouldn't be able to help myself, but I just don't want another. I'm thinking it will be a Viper variant, if anything.

I just hope its not another Ninja...:lol I wouldn't be able to help myself, but I just don't want another. I'm thinking it will be a Viper variant, if anything.
df123d49-2fa8-4b84-9952-64006d609f77.jpg

Well by this time last year SSC had already announced the Cobra Ninja Viper as the SDCC exclusive. I wonder if we'll see something new this week.

Yeah, I would think the comic-con ex are just around the corner.

I'd be in for a SDCC Ex Grunt....I am done with Variants

and yes,there will be plenty to go around for anyone to buy one, just like the ninja viper, which still sits available for anyone to buy it.

I'd be in for a SDCC Ex Grunt....I am done with Variants

and yes,there will be plenty to go around for anyone to buy one, just like the ninja viper, which still sits available for anyone to buy it.

Yeah. SSC cant be hurting too bad if they are still keeping the 1 per person policy in place.

Up the number people can order and it will be gone in no time.

Yeah. SSC cant be hurting too bad if they are still keeping the 1 per person policy in place.

Up the number people can order and it will be gone in no time.

Actually,if you call up Sideshow they will sell you more than one...product that sits for a while,the one per customer policy no longer applies..

I think the character choice is preventing the Sell-out IMO

but why not just make it public?

I already have 2. :lol
Ported one to the TTmuscle and the other to TTnarrow lastnight.

Highly doubt it, but fingers are crossed that we get some Joe news today. With the Black Dragon Ninja and Zartan shipped / shipping, we only have the Crimson Guard and Commando Snake Eyes in queue.

It'd really be nice if Hasbro used their Sideshow partnership to allow for SSC/HT to make figures of these guys. They look badass and are really trying to bring a new level of quality and respectability to the brand.

30-pg-horizontal.jpg

Back