Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a really tough time buying real people sculpts. Resemblances is one thing but it's a major deterrent for me from buying HTs..among a long list of other things.

Definitely wouldn't be interested in either of these two.

It'd really be nice if Hasbro used their Sideshow partnership to allow for SSC/HT to make figures of these guys. They look badass and are really trying to bring a new level of quality and respectability to the brand.

30-pg-horizontal.jpg

picture.php

It'd really be nice if Hasbro used their Sideshow partnership to allow for SSC/HT to make figures of these guys. They look badass and are really trying to bring a new level of quality and respectability to the brand.

30-pg-horizontal.jpg
Yes, I'm a bit disturbed that Hasbro seems to have no plans for 12" figures for the Retaliation line (not that that's necessarily a bad thing of itself; they'd probably look like crap and/or only vaguely resemble the on-screen characters/costumes). I'd really love to have a decent 1/6th version of Snake Eyes in his new movie costume.

I'd really love to have a decent 1/6th version of Snake Eyes in his new movie costume.

Yep. I think its funny that "true Joe fans" will scoop up a wildly inaccurate Ice Viper Firefly but a badass looking Retaliation Firefly would be off limits. :cuckoo:

Change the color scheme on The Rock above and you've basically got 1986 Roadblock.

Yes, Rise of Cobra, the movie that inspired the first Ice Viper Firefly, did indeed suck. But apparently that means greater favor than cooler looking Joes from what can only be a better movie. :dunno

Yes, Rise of Cobra, the movie that inspired the first Ice Viper Firefly, did indeed suck. But apparently that means greater favor than cooler looking Joes from what can only be a better movie. :dunno

Garbage comparison.

Who cares what people want to buy? And what does that have to do with their fanliness of G.I. Joe? I think Firefly is an awesome Sideshow inspired Firefly. Piss on the inaccuracies. I'd still have no interest in buying a Rock or Bruce Willis inspired 1:6.

Yep. I think its funny that "true Joe fans" will scoop up a wildly inaccurate Ice Viper Firefly but a badass looking Retaliation Firefly would be off limits. :cuckoo:

Change the color scheme on The Rock above and you've basically got 1986 Roadblock.

The Rock looks nothing like Roadblock

plus Roadblock is a FULL Blown African American ;) (not Samoan like the rock)

The Next Joe Spoiler (don't open if you don't want to know)

I got this from someone who knows a guy on the inside and wouldn't reveal his source

Well I can't say who I get my info from but I have recently hung out with someone who gets a lot of inside info. He told me about the convention set a couple months ago and he was dead on. I talked to him about Sideshow and from what he's been told they have Destro pretty much ready to show soon. Also Snow Job should be shown this year. The rumor is they want to release a Snow Serpent to go along with Snow Job but as of a few weeks ago that was just a rumor so we'll have to wait and see.

*drooling*

The first one I think was expected by most, the next two would be awesome to see them out this year.

Half Black doesn't make you full Black African American like Roadblock

plus I already said he was also half Samoan

I just don't see what the big deal is as far as that goes. :dunno

It's only in the movie and it's a hell of a lot better casting than completely changing the ethnicity of a character for Byung-hun Lee or Marlon Wayans. :monkey1

Back