Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an industry that has a habit of flipping someones race to a diametric color, you're going to worry about a half african american half samoan guy not being "black" enough? :rotfl

In an industry that has a habit of flipping someones race to a diametric color, you're going to worry about a half african american half samoan guy not being "black" enough? :rotfl

No,but to say The Rock is perfectly Cast as Roadblock is foolish too!

He is there to sell tickets to the Wrestling crowds

He is NOT Roadblock,just like Tatum is NOT Duke

There are Plenty of "other" Actors/Muscle heads that would actually look like Roadblock ;)

There are Plenty of "other" Actors/Muscle heads that would actually look like Roadblock ;)

I don't see Michael Clarke Duncan doing it (I don't think he can do that kind of action movie) and Cruz was busy with Expendables 2. :huh

That guy never said that, in fact I think his word was 'basically", unless I missed a post, the only one throwing around perfectly is you.

That guy never said that, in fact I think his word was 'basically", unless I missed a post, the only one throwing around perfectly is you.

Khev said it "Change the color scheme on The Rock above and you've basically got 1986 Roadblock." :wave

Still looks nothing like him

"Teemu hates Samoan people."
:lecture:exactly:
george-bush-kanye-west-statement.jpg
:exactly::lecture
:nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
Since the 90's, fans have been saying "The Rock" would be cast perfectly as Roadblock in a live action G.I. JOE film. It's pretty cool he actually did it.

I can't think of a black actor who could pull off Roadblock and be as big a draw as The Rock, regardless of his ethnicity. Crews and Clarke-Duncan are nowhere near the A-List, and I can't see Sam Jackson or Denzel Washington having the 'Block bulk. Now, Denzel as Stalker... That'd be some kicking casting. Maybe for GI Joe 3? And Rodney A Grant (Dances With Wolves) as Spirit...

The Rock could of played Destro, voiced over by a Black Dude, just like the cartoon..

Back