Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want some news or some sneak peaks at this point!

we actually got some

SDCC has Baroness and Destro

Rumored and focussed on
Snow Job
Snow Serpent
a character from the 1987 lineup (Khev's rumor)
Roadblock
Cobra Commander

Characters Sideshow wants to do (short list)
B.A.T.S
Spirit
Blowtorch
Croc Master
Tunnel Rat
Scarlet
Shipwreck
Alpine
WetSuit
Eel
Gung-ho

Who could re-use the Vader body in Joe? The Giant 'Ramar' that Duke fought in the "M.A.S.S Device" Mini-series Episodes??

we actually got some

SDCC has Baroness and Destro

Rumored and focussed on
Snow Job
Snow Serpent
a character from the 1987 lineup (Khev's rumor)
Roadblock
Cobra Commander

Characters Sideshow wants to do (short list)
B.A.T.S
Spirit
Blowtorch
Croc Master
Tunnel Rat
Scarlet
Shipwreck
Alpine
WetSuit
Eel
Gung-ho

Well that is some news thank you. Now for some production pictures but it looks like they are going to hold all tell sdcc. I sure hope they have more to show off other than just baroness and destro

put me in the "words are worthless" category. Remember how long ago SSC said they wanted to do the Max Rebo band? Yeah....

If I don't get a new Joe soon...Ima start army building to fill the void with a false sense of getting new figures.

Hmmm, okay, one and ONLY one hint for you guys. The figure I know of originally debuted in 1987. That's it. Happy guessing.

mercer : sdcc exclusive viper outfit, different portrait, and a few new and used accesories. starduster: dukes suit, new portrait, and jetpak sdcc exclusive

Why do people keep thinking they'll do a Mercer? He was one of Sgt. Slaughter's Renegades (originally released in a 3-pack with the other 2), and I find it hiiiiiiiiiiiiighly unlikely we'll be seeing a Slaughter from SSC, let alone his Renegades. :lol

Who owns Sgt Slaughter rights? Is it under Hasbro or WWE or separate licensed entities?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Why do people keep thinking they'll do a Mercer? He was one of Sgt. Slaughter's Renegades (originally released in a 3-pack with the other 2), and I find it hiiiiiiiiiiiiighly unlikely we'll be seeing a Slaughter from SSC, let alone his Renegades. :lol

khev said guess. and i named off about everyone the 87' roster had hoping he would say (you guessed him) .

Back