Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, so I guess Sideshow would have to jump through some hoops if they were to attempt a Slaughter.

Did he debut in 1987? :cool:

And I just picked up his big screen counterpart. :rock

1987 Debuts
Chuckles
Crazy Legs
Fast Draw
Falcon
Jinx
Law and Order
Outback
Sneak Peak
Psyche-out
Tunnel Rat
Big Boa
Croc Master
Crystal Ball
Raptor
Techno Viper
Slaughter's Renegades
Cobra-LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Maybe Tunnel Rat.

Khev said it was a character not on the list I listed...so its not Tunnel Rat,besides,Sideshow would need to make a shorter body for Tunnel Rat

I think its likely Falcon

Khev said it was a character not on the list I listed...so its not Tunnel Rat,besides,Sideshow would need to make a shorter body for Tunnel Rat

Though I can see Outback. The figure caters perfectly to the new muscle-armed body and loading him up with survival gear would allow them to ream us on the price. :lol

1987 Debuts
Chuckles
Crazy Legs
Fast Draw
Falcon
Jinx
Law and Order
Outback
Sneak Peak
Psyche-out
Tunnel Rat
Big Boa
Croc Master
Crystal Ball
Raptor
Techno Viper
Slaughter's Renegades
Cobra-LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

He did say that. My fault.

Though I can see Outback. The figure caters perfectly to the new muscle-armed body and loading him up with survival gear would allow them to ream us on the price. :lol

pretty much.

The only thing they'd really be expected to develop is a different backpack. I'm sure everything else would be rehashed.

Back