Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping it's Chuckles or Outback but I'd be happy with Mercer or Falcon.

But please Sideshow, stay the hell away from Dress blues Gung-Ho! After that piece of s*** Dress Blues R. Lee Ermey, they clearly don't have the quality to do it justice.

I advise everyone to just get the CalTek Dress Blues Marine and when Sideshow releases Gung-Ho just swap the headsculpt:
https://www.caltekonline.com/index.php?product=374
product_view_galleriffic.php

yes, jokingly....he wasn't serious,nor was CB mentioned on the short-list when he started naming characters

i honestly don't think crystal ball will be made but the "short list" you speak of are not characters they are making but rather characters that he likes.

i honestly don't think crystal ball will be made but the "short list" you speak of are not characters they are making but rather characters that he likes.

No,They asked him what characters that are on their short list and what characters they want to do! So they have a plan

No,They asked him what characters that are on their short list and what characters they want to do! So they have a plan

1:16:30 listen again pal, these are characters he would love to do and characters they dream of doing. not going to do as a sure thing.

I will probably be hated for this: I would love to see a movie SE and SS....

I'm hoping it's Chuckles or Outback but I'd be happy with Mercer or Falcon.

But please Sideshow, stay the hell away from Dress blues Gung-Ho! After that piece of s*** Dress Blues R. Lee Ermey, they clearly don't have the quality to do it justice.

I feel certain that Sideshow has improved there quality since the dress blue Ermey.

That Caltek figure is nice though

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Using R. Lee Ermey's fig as a comparison is a complete fail. He's not even ballparking the Joes in quality.

I will probably be hated for this: I would love to see a movie SE and SS....

*puts newb on ignore* :ignore:

Back