Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way I'll be able to pass up Destro. So far I've resisted 12" Joes (though I'll eventually grab Zartan), but Destro.. waaay to important of a character for me. I hope he's released soon, or at least before Baroness and Major Bludd. Though, I'm excited for them as well.

Plus it's pretty hard to mess up a chrome head, he'll fit in with pretty much any 12" style of figure, be it Hot Toys, early or later Sideshow, or Hasbro (well maybe not that line, lol).

What do you think the chances are Sideshow will do more 2.0 figures like Snake Eyes?

Plus it's pretty hard to mess up a chrome head, he'll fit in with pretty much any 12" style of figure, be it Hot Toys, early or later Sideshow, or Hasbro (well maybe not that line, lol).

What do you think the chances are Sideshow will do more 2.0 figures like Snake Eyes?

Destro will be shown in a few weeks

and they are doing another Cobra Commander (Helmeted version) and Storm Shadow (version not revealed)

Destro will be shown in a few weeks

and they are doing another Cobra Commander (Helmeted version) and Storm Shadow (version not revealed)

Sweeeet, those are three of my favorite characters total, and probably my top three favorite Cobra members. Depending on how those look I'll be in like Flynn. Do you think we'll a bunch of new SS Joes at SDCC?

destro and baroness, maybe lt. falcon as a sdcc exclusive. i want 2 heads for destro ( one silver & one chrome) silver can show more detail in the sculpt.

destro and baroness, maybe lt. falcon as a sdcc exclusive. i want 2 heads for destro ( one silver & one chrome) silver can show more detail in the sculpt.

There's no way I can pass up Falcon if he looks good, he's one of my favorite Joes. I like that idea for Destro, in fact, I'd almost prefer a non-chrome head, but that's a Destro trade mark after all. I'm considering which Joes to track down at the moment. I figured Zartan, Rock n Roll, Duke, Snake Eyes, Hawk, and Firefly. I don't like the Flint sculpt much though. So the more Joes I can add to that group the better.

Sweeeet, those are three of my favorite characters total, and probably my top three favorite Cobra members. Depending on how those look I'll be in like Flynn. Do you think we'll a bunch of new SS Joes at SDCC?

so far we know of Destro and Baroness and the SDCC Exclusive (Falcon?)

I actually like that idea

You cared enough to respond to it. :huh :lol

tumblr_m476u6PXCO1r4c0hg.gif

Getting bored here. Please release something soon.

Make some figures.

Back