Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol @ the people whining at Falcon being made at all, let alone as a SDCC Ex when their dislike of him is exactly why he should be a SDCC Ex. Personally, I think he should be a regular release, but meh. At least we're getting him. :huh

We're closing in a month away from SDCC, I wonder when these reveals are going to happen? Or do we have to keep at it with the puzzle pieces..

My hopes are set on the figure being Falcon now, but even more so on his head sculpt being good. If it doesn't happen, oh well, I'll just put my money towards upgrading Duke or something like that. I think it's the perfect choice though.

:lol @ the people whining at Falcon being made at all, let alone as a SDCC Ex when their dislike of him is exactly why he should be a SDCC Ex. Personally, I think he should be a regular release, but meh. At least we're getting him. :huh

At least we're getting him.

We see this type of trolling all the time. All the Nolancompoops were trolling the Green Lantern thread saying what a waste it would be if HT made the figure. It's really no different here. I despise Quick Kick, but if Sideshow made him, I might even pick him up. I certainly wouldn't start trolling around seriously whining about how it was a wasted release. :lol

Gotta agree on flint. I'm not a fan of the " who farted" facial expressions that Beachhead and Flint are sporting.

LOL...if that is the expression you get when someone farts...you are paying too much attention to it.:lol

"Snifffffff...who did that? Snifffff snifffff...who was it? Snnnniiiiiiffffffffff...that smells...bad...who's was it?"

falcon34front.jpg

:rock

Yah let's see some pics already ! If I remember right R&R and Zartan were revealed during Sideshow's online comic-com last year. Which was the first half of July. I think we've got plenty more waiting ahead of us...

Yah let's see some pics already ! If I remember right R&R and Zartan were revealed during Sideshow's online comic-com last year. Which was the first half of July. I think we've got plenty more waiting ahead of us...

Sideshow's online comic con supposedly starts June 25th which we should see pre-orders before actual comic con

It's possible the SDCC could be Night Force Falcon, and we get the regular green version too.

Back